Brent Kreke-Pierce Modified

kreke13

Here's a preview of Brent's Pierce mod. Thanks to Intense Graphics (Dustin Sellers) for the cool vinyl.

Are you going back into the rent-a-Mod business again or what is going to happen with the Late Model?

Still running LMs. Brent will race this also on occassion.

This mod will be raced by several other racers in the StL area also.

Just trying to keep the racing public informed. That is good that Brent will be racing in both classes at times.

Hey Brent, I'd like to have an opportunity to drive that car if you ever make it East around Mt. Vernon or Flora. I believe it could be really successful! Let me know.

Thanks
Shane Cockrum
618-439-7270

It almost looks like you guys know what your doing. :D The car looks great. What condition is the driver in?

kreke13 said:
Still running LMs. Brent will race this also on occassion.

This mod will be raced by several other racers in the StL area also.

Now AL I thought we were going to have a press release that I was going to be driving the car! Yes folks we have came to terms that this will be the next endeavor for all parties involved! As always I am looking forward to next year with lots of hopes for a Good Year! Ummm Al better get some more sheet metal before it goes up to 100.00 a sheet. And as always we appreciate the inquiries for the up and coming year :)

Hey Al has my Pink driving suit with lace come in yet? Let me know can't wait to see it !!!!
Lisa

Greg, Brent's doing fine. Busy hunting, but other than that just fine.

Al, Can I drive the mod? I’ll steer and you can control the gas. Hopefully we don’t spin out!!! :D :D :D You gotta let Lisa drive too!!!

~patti~

dirtgirl said:
Now AL I thought we were going to have a press release that I was going to be driving the car! Yes folks we have came to terms that this will be the next endeavor for all parties involved!

Lisa
MAY I ASK WHAT THE TERMS WERE? WHAT DID AL GET OUTTA YA'? :D

BTW.... AL ADD ME TO THE LIST OF CELEBRITY WHEELS! ;)

PITDRIFTER said:
MAY I ASK WHAT THE TERMS WERE? WHAT DID AL GET OUTTA YA'? :D If I told you I'd have to kill you Andy and I'd hate to do that I like you man

BTW.... AL ADD ME TO THE LIST OF CELEBRITY WHEELS! ;)

Only if I decide to sit in the stand and drink can you drive Andrew!!! After all there have been contracts signed :D

Yea Al !!! I bet I can tear up as many tires and rims as you can on any given night :eek: :D I know my foot is just as heavy as yours :eek: LMAO !!!!!

As for you My buddy Pit: You know I would'nt kill you !!!! Not on purpose anyway. And NO wrasslin matches for you!!! You might enjoy it a little to much !!! Besides you'd change dreams after that from a race car driver to a wrasslin fool !!!! LOL!!! ;) You can pit for me though ... Someone will have to fill the secret compartment with nails and nitrous ;)

Back