Brent Thompson

Why wasn't he black flagged last night? Guy's have got black flagged for a lot less before.

If you all wld of been watching Shepard tried to take brent out early in the race so shepard got what he deserved.

How was it that Shepherd tried to put Brent outta of the race???????? And at the caution Brent hit Shepherd that was not called for. And Brent should have been black flagged everyone else does for stupid crap.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I know who you are and Tyson is not the only name you go by, you should not have let a friend of mine work on your computor and told him what your password was..lmao

shepard is a cry baby and he got what he deserved. He hits everybody he passes. He can't beat billy or brent so he has to hit them to pass them.

In case u haven't noticed this track don't black flag nobody. Just like 2 weeks ago burch should have been black flagged for wrecking standridge.

BarbWire That is true cry baby does ride the front row. Just watch on the 14th chris boyed, joey and brent will be on the front. What do you want to bet.

I know who you are and Tyson is not the only name you go by, you should not have let a friend of mine work on your computor and told him what your password was..lmao

Ok your friend worked on my computer, Not Tyson's, yes my computer's name was tyson so what that was the name of our dog.

Guess there is a connection after all.....
I have a free black lab puppy he is about 8 months old, he needs a place to run, he has alot of energy, and I am not home enough to let him out of his cage to run. If interested please call 573-561-4643 :)

I have 6 kittens I really need to find home for they are 8 weeks old and eating good. I also have 3 baby rabbits for sale they are about 3 months old and very tame, there is 2 does and 1 buck. If you are interested in any of them you can call me at 573-561-4643 thank you Lora:)

Sprinted

I have not bad mouthed joey in a go while. I just would like to know who you are and are you good buddies with robbie davis.

Guess there is a connection after all.....

I used the name Tyson when I had to find a home for my dad's girlfriends dog, I did not have a name on here at that time so I had to use my boyfriends name, then I had a name by the time I was looking for a home for the kittens and rabbits. So there is really no connection, just the only connection is Tyson is my boyfriend. I dont get on here bad mouthing people if I wanted to do that I would just share a name with Tyson, but I could careless who wins the races.

Back