Brent Thompson

cant you just give the guy credit im mean everytime he wins or does anything someone has to bash him give the man credit he held of two guys to win and its not easy to beat griffaw anywhere

I told Brent about them bad mouthing him and he says well at least they are paying fans and watching me so all is good..good point if I say so myself and funny!

Credit

cant you just give the guy credit im mean everytime he wins or does anything someone has to bash him give the man credit he held of two guys to win and its not easy to beat griffaw anywhere

Buddy if you don't like what I put on here don't read it.

My friend does the pill draw for the A-Mods and I would bet the farm he isn't cheating for Brent, so I dare you go down to the draw and say he is!

Why accuse the track or Cory of fixing the lineups? Just go watch the pill-draw for yourself...it isn't like it is a secret underground meeting.

That is correct Dirt, people mull around the tables while the draw is going on, either a driver, wife or girlfriend, his kid or even crew draw and some are happy some not..but it's fun to watch them draw..

Basic fact is, Brent is the man at Farmington. The laps he has on the track, his racing savvy and ability to make,repair and modify his own stuff puts him a step in front of most guys.

oh so what your saying is that if you want to start front row all the time get in good with cory. because pill draw and heat races dont factor in on where you start the feature

well if the track was in good shape rusty would of kicked his ***. They do not know how to put enough water on the track so it was follow the leader all night. And if Billy was there he would of kicked rusty and brent asses

well if the track was in good shape rusty would of kicked his ***. They do not know how to put enough water on the track so it was follow the leader all night. And if Billy was there he would of kicked rusty and brent asses

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt everytime he jumped either! Rusty is a heck of a driver and I am glad to see him running at SFCR but Sat. nite the 18 AND 53 had him covered. As for Billy, maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't have, no one will ever know.

well if the track was in good shape rusty would of kicked his ***. They do not know how to put enough water on the track so it was follow the leader all night.
The funny thing is, if Rusty keeps going down there and gets on a roll you will hate him too.

The track was not follow the leader, there was guys on the top and bottom. I would say they was faster on top but if cars are running the bottom then that is NOT train racing..

Evidently you don't visit other tracks.I have got so tired of visiting other tracks and seeing dust and rubber down.We are not used to dusty tracks so if we get one we complain.We realize you don't like Brent and i say more power to you on who you want to win and not win.It's kinda crazy to complain about a little dust on a very hot day.I'm happy for no rubber.We seldom ever see rubber.

Tyson dont you think that the 90+ heat and the sun maybe dried the track out alittle? And if you thank Rusty needs a tacky track to win your nuts. Rusty doesnt need a good track to win he just needs a track. And Billy might have been up there in the hunt for the win but he was at The Bluff winning a $2,000 show.

BarbWire you realy think that Cory has the time to make sure Brent starts on the front...lol. I think he has enough to do. After you win 10+ Championships in differant classes its not the starts its the finish!!!!

Back