Brian Crawford Breaks Through!

2xPILOT

www.strayrescue.org/
Congratulations to #64 Brian Crawford on his feature win tonight at Belle Vegas. You picked a good night to snag that first win. As much as you've been knockin' on the door lately it was just a matter of time. Great job!

CONGRATS BRIAN!!!! I wish we would of been there, Amy was almost speechless on the phone.

we love you,

Carrie, Bill, & the boys

Once you get that first one usually more will follow. The first one is the hardest to get. Congrats, and remember, "it's the tires, baby".

Brian #44

Thanks for all the kind words! I still cant believe it happened, I am so glad my son was in the pits and got to see it. I only wish my parents were there to see it but they could not make it. They both really helped me out when I first started and without that I don't think I would still be racing. My dad taught me the mechanicals (since he was also a stock car driver) and my mom did the decals along with the use of there garage and all that came with that. My sister Carrie was also a big help when she stared her decal shop with my moms help.
There are alot to thank for the help, advice, and encouragement and you know who you are so to that I say thank you. #64 Brian Crawford

Congrats Brian, I didn't realize you won till I looked at the pics yesterday. I had other things going on at the time....lol... Keep it up!

Hey I remember when you started........:D

congrats brian

Congradulations Brian on your very first feature... i am Larry wolf's sister Mary you have one good pit man that was a very happy man... i wish i was there to see it... hopefully one day i can meet the guy that my brother talks so highly of again Congradulations

Mary

Congratulations on your 1st win ! Enjoy it cause they are hard to come by in the STL area and all the fine drivers we have ! KUDOS to YOU and may you have many more ! :)

Back