brian shirley?

sprint fan32

÷(`[¤*ÐërËK ËvÄñS*¤]´)÷
anyone know what happend to brians site

and when he will be racing again this season

thanks

The site is up but we're having to reenter all content. Barry from XR is working with completely new technology and then the server couldn't handle it so we had to move to another one. It will come together nicely soon. We are working to get things back together and once everything is 100% tested and tuned, we will put the official announcement out.

Tentatively (very tentative) plans are to be at Farmer City and I-55 this weekend. The event calendar on the main page of the site I will keep adding dates in as soon as we nab a free moment.

PS: New t-shirts JUST arrived! We should have them this weekend at the track.

michelle said:
The site is up but we're having to reenter all content. Barry from XR is working with completely new technology and then the server couldn't handle it so we had to move to another one. It will come together nicely soon. We are working to get things back together and once everything is 100% tested and tuned, we will put the official announcement out.

Tentatively (very tentative) plans are to be at Farmer City and I-55 this weekend. The event calendar on the main page of the site I will keep adding dates in as soon as we nab a free moment.

PS: New t-shirts JUST arrived! We should have them this weekend at the track.

COOL!!! Brian Shirley in the house!!! I hope he shows!!!

If all goes according to plan, we'll be there! I will try to get a photo of the new shirts tonight and hopefully Barry gets the final details on the site rolling so the store is working. We have 3 different types of decals and new shirts in stock.

Fingers crossed for nice weather so I can bust out to my first race since the crashing incident in October!

Back