Brian Worley Suspended Indefinetly !!!

qwikrnu

Brian was told by ray marler not to return to pevely due to the actions sat. because his brother hit mike k. the official who pushed brians fiancee and his brother jason. the officials are allowed to handle the matter how they feel they need to. that just goes to show that the officials are untouchable and always get the last say even when they shove someone else first. brian said to tell all the fans sorry about what happened even though he was not involved with the fighting. thanks to all who came forward and signed letters and witnessed the event. brian loves racing at i55 but now will no longer be there for first time in years,SUPPORT YOUR CROOKED OFFICIALS not the guys who put on the show ,oh wait it is an allied show ,just ask them who the people are there to see! they tell you them.lol!

hey brian next year you should run at SFCR, just make the transition from UMP to IMCA. everyone would love to have ya there.

I hate to See Whorley go, Ray has to make the decisions and this one is is VERY WRONG ! ! ! Should be the other way around We all should be saying bye to MIKE the Official

MCS wouldnt be a bad option, seems to be alot less drama on a week to week basis. JMO but I think Rusty doesnt lose any sleep over his choice to go to MCS, not to mention he has developed a pretty strong fan base there.

Hate to see that happen to Worley, but its not like I55 is the only place running for UMP points on Sat nights.

the officials are subject to the same code of conduct that the participants are.it just seems that the officials are always 'right', and not suspect; this is wrong. is it my imagination, or does it seem every week there is a post about the officials at belleville and at I-55 about some kind of trouble. wasn't there, and cannot judge, but the amount of complaints against basically the same people just appear excessive. rarely is there a complaint about highland,or SFCR,TCS,MCS track officials. is this just a 'witch hunt', or is there some truth to this? somebody that's there week in/out please reply.

JMO I had some similar issues with Mike K. at Tri City ...how long ago was that. Glad to hear he's still real important.

Indefinite doesn't neccessarily mean 4-ever. Just means no time limit has been place on the suspension. So, I guess it could be remainder of the season. a full year. guess thats up to Marler.

Question for Brian. Will he return when/if the suspension is ever lifted? I hope so. Brian is a good guy when ever I've spoken to him, and I enjoy watching him race also.

RAY MARLER,
YOU HAVE ADDRESSED 1/2 OF THE SITUATION FROM LAST SATURDAY. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 1/2? THAT BEING WHAT YOUR HOT HEADED FLAGMAN DID WITH JERRY GRITHER. STEP UP RAY MARLER/KENNY SCHRADER. FINISH WHAT YOU'VE STARTED!!!!!

TTG
Give me a break you know there are allot of threads about allied officials . Just because there not all titled "Allied Officials **** " doesn't mean there not there .

Just maybe all of you people that think you can do a better job than Ray and a.a.r.a. should buy your own track and get your own officials and run your own show. And lets see how many drivers and crew you can please or make mad!!!

Wow what an original comment montainman nobody has ever said anything like that .It is a sure fix !! Thanks were the heck have you been all year .

Back