bristol on dirt pictures

sed8992

does anybody have any idea where i can find pictures of the dirt races that where held at bristol motor speedway i have been looking for months

I have pictures from a few years ago when the mods ran on the dirt at bristol....but i dont know where i put them :eek: if i can find them ill be glad to post them

I see John Seets in that picture !!!!! He is truley one of the few drivers to say he has been there done that... KOOL !!!!!

I bet Rick Schwalllie has some on his site somewhere. I looked real quick but didn't find them, but I also couldn't remmeber what year that happened.

John Seets was the only driver from this area to qualify for that race. I think he finished in the top- 10. The year was 2000 or 2001.

Yes one of the qualification races was at Bullsgap, Tennesee...There were over 200 modifieds show up...John Seets placed 5th i believe in that feature, qualifying for the Bristol race!

That is truly awesome!!! They have Bristol on Sprintcars 2002 and Saturday night speedway, the two dirt games for PS2 and I have always wondered what it looked like in real life. I'm gonna have to go run my virtual late model on there now LOL :D .

Back