Brownstown 4-14-06

Banshee84

I want applaud charlie and his crew on the job they did Friday. Unfortunately only four cars showed up but Charlie payed a really good purse anyway
1st 300
2nd 200
3rd 100
4th 50

and personally that ain't a bad purse hopefully a few more cars show up so we can keep racing at Brownstown on a weekly basis.

Feature
Shannon Kuhn 11
Tyler Deibert 84
Zach Daum 5
Reed White 5r

5 crate mods more than the crate late models. We talked to a few drivers that said they were finishing there cars up and would come and run there so hopefully we can get a few more cars.

crate LOL..........................!

id like to know who u been talking to thats finishing up cars cause the 5 u had there are the only 5 crate mods there are gonna be .................!
and the mods only got 200 to win and there was more mods than L.M.s
PLUS on to of that they put on a better SLOW/ i mean "show"...............!

My last post wasnt very clear im sorry about that. I meant about the finishing cars up was about the late models. sorry about the confusing i hadnt talked to anyone with a crate mod.

dtr grl

if the crate cars were so terrible then why are you reading things in the crate forums

seems interesting to me???

lol we dont care........crate its funny cratecratecrate

we have a crate buddy he won 1st at b-town and only got 200$$$$$$$$
and every-1 we talk 2 say thats all the crate mods there will be!!!!!!!!!!!
i was just making a point more mods than lms...........and we got 300 less in pay$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$lms got we also have a U.M.P. mod to so what ever..............................................banshee84........!

crate mods still>>>>>FUNNY.........L.O.L.

WON again and only got $200..............who else has a crate mod or shall i say whos gonna waste their money on a crate motor only 4 total at b-town ..
even though we have a crate and a ump car the U.M.P. will and still is the king of dirt.............crate cars what a waste of time and money..........!
this class is a joke..........................

Back