Brownstown or Haubstadt?

qwaynick

The Original Q
Which would you pick?

My wife and I are planning a trip to LaSalle on June 9th for the WoO Sprints. We're then going to do a road trip to Chicago and come back through Indy to take a tour of the Brickyard. Thought we might try to stop and see some racing in Indiana on our way back through. For those of you have been there would you pick the regular late model show at Brownstown on June 12th or the All Star Circuit at Tri-State on the 13th? We really don't want to see both so that is out of the question.

The fate of our trip is in your hands! Please help us????!!!!!!

browntown I would say usually but it being that weekend ,some little race in ohio that weekend I would say haubstaudt

Working on my wife to go to Earl's place instead! I completely forgot that the Dream was that weekend. Hopefully I'll be there with bells on. I'm trying to figure a way to get reserve seats but I might have to take a chance and buy tickets at the gate. Anyone know if tickets will be available the day of the race or should I try and get advanced?

You Won't Regret It I've Been Going Sincethe First Dream ,friday Night Is Kinda Drug Out120 Plus Cars Hot Laping Then Qualifying But Sat Night Is Rock And Roll Time Starting At 6 Our Time

Back