would ump late models go to brownstown on fridays

• heck yes

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • no

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pit4u

charlie will you pick up ump latemodels and give us grodfrey races somewhere else to run on fridays. i think there would be a good turn out

I know they used to run them but couldnt keep a big enough crowd for them or wasnt makin enough money to pay them but im not sure. I think that it would be could to see them pit up ump late models and ump sportsmans too.

I was going to ask the same thing. I think he could make it work now because I know most of them guys will not go to Bel Clair.I for one would be there to watch on fridays if this would happen.

most of the godfrey cars are not legal at allied tracks.. mostly due to the intake rule and the compression rule.. some might go there but who knows

RUDY PU RACING said:
most of the godfrey cars are not legal at allied tracks.. mostly due to the intake rule and the compression rule.. some might go there but who knows

With the demise of the old UMP "best two nights of the week" method of determining points, coupled with the fact that Tri-City affords racers a second night of racing per weekend, I'm starting to wonder if some area racers will simply elect to not race anywhere on Friday night.

The price of gas may preclude a lot of mod racers from making the trip to Jacksonville, Fayette County, or Belleville, and as Brandon Hoggenson said, the differences in Allied rules will curtail the number of sportsman that try Belleville.

As for the LMs, a lot of Godfrey LMs hail from the north, so one has to wonder if far more of their cars won't go to Farmer City if they go anywhere.

I could see Belleville picking up a few extra LMs and mods, but I'm not certain we'll see a mass exodus of cars to other Friday tracks.

Back