Brsd?

Dan Wies

Dan Wies
So what is the lowdown with the track for next year? really looking forward to racing there again. P.M. me if you don't wanna post it for anyone and everyone to see...

Can't Wait for 2008

After speaking with Christi extensively toward the end of this season, I have been told the following:

"Regardless of ownership, the track will be open again next season, on time..."
Also, "Under no circumstances will vehicle/comp/4x4 classes be cut completely from the program... BRSD will NOT become an all-ATV track."

Last I've heard, the track remains on the sale block, but there are many interested parties. I just hope that communication is streamlined this offseason to keep everyone on top of things.

Jason Harris (Spongebob) has retired after 15 years of service... and although I'm currently undecided about coming back (depending on ownership), I would love to take a shot at P.R. Director in '08 if ownership deems it necessary and fesible. Without Millsey, and considering the late start to the season, we didn't have as productive a season this year as much as in years past. I truly believe P.R. is a necessity for next season to be successful... but that's just my little opinion.

Well... I think that takes care of some of it... LOL

I hope to see you all at the track next year!

Thank you Nick

Thank you Nick for the great information that you gave. I dont get on here near enough or quite often enough so thank you for answering that question for me.
We will be talking about the PR position, if we indeed do open the track under us. That would be a wonderful position for us to work on together. Thanks
Christi

Back