Bud_man

j.j. slideways

DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS LAME *** SMURFBLUE PERSON IS? SOME DUD THAT DRIVES JUNK AT FREDERICKTOWN. HA! WHAT A JOKE

Tell you what, Jr board member and master complainer - why don't you come to the next RAMS meeting? I'd love to introduce you to Smurf and his racing family.

Originally posted by j.j. slideways
DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS LAME *** SMURFBLUE PERSON IS? SOME DUD THAT DRIVES JUNK AT FREDERICKTOWN. HA! WHAT A JOKE

just so you know I use to drive a purestreet... now I drive a mini stock(no sponsors all out of my pocket) and I am one of the tech men for the RAMS

for the second part of my response

rule 1 for the internet

never stoop to the level of a moron on the internet.

why?

because they will BEAT YOU WITH THERE EXPERINCE!!!

:p :p :p

OOPS!! I just looked at his profile. Sorry adults, we're dealing with a kid here. We'll just remember that he has plenty of time to grow up. We were once young.

hahaha

i'm sorry

i'm sorry smurfblue. you see i got hit in the head with a large mud clod flung off of hammerlees late model back in may. i hear voices from time to time a nd they usually tell me to make an idiot of myself.

LOL!

you all are so clever, is this some RAMS mini stock alliance you got goin on here? Oh and the person who made the j.j. slidewayz name up not bad. it's so easy to make up different accounts on here, i may make up two or maybe three more. not sure yet

Re: LOL!

Originally posted by j.j. slideways
you all are so clever, is this some RAMS mini stock alliance you got goin on here? Oh and the person who made the j.j. slidewayz name up not bad. it's so easy to make up different accounts on here, i may make up two or maybe three more. not sure yet
we have found the offspring od REALRACEFAN25:eek: :eek: :eek:

FYI I smurfblue3 have one and only one account others have tried to copy me but no one can copy the orginal SMURFBLUE3:D :D :D

BRUCIE

GEE..THAT REALLY HURT WHAT YOU SAID, TO BEGIN WITH "BRUCIE" I HOPE THAT ISNT YOUR REAL NAME (BRUCE) YOURE PROLLY SOME OLD MAN THAT IS LATCHED ON TO HIS MOTHER STILL AND SHE LOVES HER LIL "BRUCIE" GO SHOOT YOURSELF YOU DIP****. THE ONLY SPOONING YOU DO IS ON YOUR MOMMY.

Re: i'm sorry

Originally posted by j.j.slidewayz
i'm sorry smurfblue. you see i got hit in the head with a large mud clod flung off of hammerlees late model back in may. i hear voices from time to time a nd they usually tell me to make an idiot of myself.

you guys (you know who you are) kill me sometimes:D :D

Back