Buechting Racing Best Appearing Crew

Grange

Range 65
I vote for Buechting Racing to win best appearing crew with each one of the crew having a shirt that matches their car color.

Good Job, and "Thanks" for the shirts MAMA B. They turnded out awesome.

I'm convinced thats what powered the "Tator II" to the 7th place finish.

I think the shirts helped the whole clan...not only Tator with his 7th place, but Papa B moved up from 26th to 13th (!#?#!) place--and he was all over me the last two laps and very nearly added one more spot--Jake in 4th, Star 8th, Mama B 10th, etc., etc.............sign me up for one of those shirts, I may need to at least keep one in my car somewhere next time out!

Like those shirts huh?? I'm pretty proud of how everyone looked in them. I actually made them for "Buechting Drilling/Racing" night at the races. But wanted to do something special since Jennifer was making her racing debut! And Gary, I was incorrect...it took me 7-1/2 hours to make 9 (not 7) shirts! Now I have 3 more to make. And if I had known Josh was allergic to Polyester i would have gotten 100% cotton for him instead. Can't have them itchin' the whole night. Poor Billy told Jake his was itchin' and he didn't want to hurt my feeling, so he wore it all night, scratching! LOL Poor fella...I'm not THAT sensitive...am I?????:confused:

And Gary...I am still waiting for my Range racing shirt... when can I get mine??? I'll support Range Racing as much as B-Racing! After all...aren't you one of my "sons" if I remember correctly?:eek:

And as for how we did in the Feature...OMG was I proud of Pop's finish...and of course everyone elses...but darn he fought for his hard! Don't let him whoop up on ya to bad... as long as he stays behind me...I'm happy! ;) And as for Billy's "Tator II"...looks like he's gonna be a force for us to reckon with if he keeps up that good drivin he did! Go Billy!!:D

Gee...I was just thinkin'....wonder how much I could sell Buechting Racing shirts for????? I don't make no money racing..maybe I can turn a profit if I make shirts to support the clan?:confused:

Oh, and Trey...ya know what helps ...it's not the shirts...ask Gary to make you a vinal sticker for inside ur car...I had him make one for Jess & Jake. It's a heart w/ "Mama" in it. When I gave the kids sponsorship $, I made them put the sticker inside their car! That's what brings their good luck!.... A Mama's Love!

I'll get you one Jackie. However, the hottest shirt at the track this year is going to be the "Dirt Girl" Graphic Tee.

We will be taking pre-orders soon. I think that it will be a gold mine if Lisa does not require a licensing agreement and royalty check!

It may end up being a requirement to wear one if you sit in the Dirtgirl Grandstands on the front stretch!

i was driving so fast trying to get the race over so i could take the shirt off but i will wear it again no matter what mabe josh should have worn his:D

i was driving so fast trying to get the race over so i could take the shirt off but i will wear it again no matter what mabe josh should have worn his:D

Mr. Tator Head, I do believe that you have stumbled upon a new way to go faster. Genius. Heck, I'm so desperate for a decent finish this year I'd wear a diaper full of angry hornets if your theory works.

G... I never get the chance to go sit up by Lisa... but sign me up for one of her shirts...she's famous! :D

Billy, if havin' an itchy shirt on made you go faster...I'm buying some "itching powder" and loading your fire suit w/ it!! (mine too for that fact) Trey...you ARE desperate if your willing to do the whole "hornet diaper" thingy! LOL:eek: My theory is ...if I EVER pull a poll position again on the heat ('cause I'll never win a feature, I think?) I'm gonna try the ol' bob-n-weave all over the track for 6 laps...keep all you guys from passin me. If you don't know where I'm gonna be on the track, you'll never know when or where to pass me. Do ya think I can get away with that for 6 laps????:confused: Desperate times call for desperate measures!! LOL;) It seems to work for "Star"...every time I try to pass her...she moves on me...different spot in every lap! I was stuck behind her for 3 laps! But now I know her secrete.... Mama's after her now!!!:eek:

G... I never get the chance to go sit up by Lisa... but sign me up for one of her shirts...she's famous! :D

Mama B you are "ALWAYS" more than WELCOME to stop by and hang with Hether - Pastaman and I. Star has made it by before maybe she can drag you along as well! I do try to stop by your pits and say HI and GOOD LUCK when I do have a pit pass ! Stop by cause someone has to try to keep Hether in line :eek: :eek: God knows Gary has yet to do that ROLMAO !!!!! Of course we know who the boss really is in that house don't you Grange ???? LOL !!!!!!

By-gosh Lisa, I think I'll take ya up on that offer to come by n see ya! I hardly ever leave the pits 'cept to get on the track. I'll txt Hether when I head up, so you guys can flag me down if I don't spot ya! I'm sure I'll hear Hether over the roar of the engines...LOL!

Ok, gotta get back to making more shirts....just wish I was make the money along with the shirts..LOL See ya'all this weekend!! :D

If I know JJ....YOU'RE the one who's gonna run "blocker":eek: (ps, ask her if she wants to run to the gym with me this morning?) takes about an hour. We're going at about 10am, I can get her and Jess in free for 1 time each. I'm back to going 5 days a week! (it's the only way i can build bi-ceps to run that NO-POWER Steering Neon)...that car's harder than even you thought...ain't it! See....Mama ain't no Wuss!;) (tell her to call my cell if she wants to go w/ me!

It only takes @45 minutes (next to O'aces), could granma Babe watch her for a few?:confused::confused: ps.....u guys REALLY need txt so I can say all this on there instead of here! BTW dud you see ur UMP pionts standing? you, Jake n Star are the only 3 listed in the top like 200!! Way to go Big fella! Proud of ya!

Hey Momma B, where are those UMP points posted and are they a seperate membership from AARA? Also, you may have the best appearing team, but I think I have the BEST FEED team. We BBQ T-Bones or Ribeye steaks every week. I'm thinking baked potatoes and BBQ corn on the cob for sides this week. lol. I can't race on an empty tummy ya know.

Back