Building Bomber Need Advice Please!

fastrnu

Racer
Hello all i am in the process of building a Bomber to run a Flora, IL track. Raced super street a few years back but bought someone elses crap and never ran very well, building my new car from scratch!!!! Ok i got a buick regal 1983 place is doing the cage for me now.. My questions are Steering-- do u use hte factory steering column or build a new one--- Rearend use whats under the car and weld the spiders and see how it does or switch to 9in ford and what gear----Trans--- i am planning on running a powerglide but do i really need one with a jackshaft in it its a BOMBER!!-- springs under car shouls i leave stock to start and see how it does is there anything else i should put on suspension---Brakes do i leave the booster and master cylinder that is on the car they work or do i need to switch to not booster master cylinder--- also going to run a 350 with just a mild cam and such... I want to build a compettive car but i don't want to sink a crap load of money in a bomber so whats the trick???

Of NOw parts i am looking to buy
350 4 Bolt Main Engine
Powerglide
Seat and cover
Fuel cell
Or if u Have a good rolling bomber give me a price

An info or advice would be great THANKS IN ADVANCE ALL!!!!!!

rolling chassis

i have i bomber car legal to race at any track you want misus motor ,trans, fuel celltake 1000.00 for it only has 10 races on it going to move up to sportman car its a 87 ponitac with 373 gears and if you run a 186 2 gear in trans you'll be fine its got a 350 chevy in it but its going in prostock. car was built last year with only 2 races left and will run up front it also has new shocks and racing springs under itp.m me if interested:D

Back