BULLETIN: New main flagman named and changes made in officiating

Millsey

The Fredericktown Raceway has made a major permanent personnel change as Derek Crisp has been hired as the main flagman and changes have been made in the tower staff effective immediately. Due to a number of problems that had occurred during the past few weeks the changes were made.
In addition to the personnel changes, some rule changes will also take place.
Restarts will go back to a "cone" restart on the back straight and lapped vehicles will now go to the back of the pack on restarts. These changes will also take place immediately.
Track promoter Terry Flanagan hopes the racers and race fans will help work with the track to try and work through this transition period. The track apoligizes for past problems and for any inconvenience.

Well i hope that you guys that said you where going to boycot the races this friday are happy. because they put in someone that will not do anything about the beating and banging. I bet kasey will be able to come back now that my dad is gone. Well thank you terry for letting my dad go now the problems that will accur you wont blam them on my dad.No hard feeling Terry. Dad tought he was doing the best he could do. Thanks Tony for everthing you have done for my dad hope to see you at framington.

Niki

good luck Derek being head flagmen. But remenber to look at the list before making a call because if there is someone on there that you blackflag the wrong person you well be replace too. GOOD LUCK

Niki

hey guys from pevely it been fun for my dad to flag for you but because of blackflaging tarck favorites my dads has been ask to step down good luck to you guys hope to see you race somewhere else this year

niki

hey terry dad said he is sorry that everyone thinks he did a bad job at flaging but the decisions made friday nite you where a part of and saturday nite before leaving the track you told him he was doing a great job and you would see him friday nite i guess youthought the would become a coner flagmen so good luck with you new flagman

niki

You seem to be acting like there is only one or two that have complained about the flagging. You are totaly wrong ! There has been MANY that have complained. And i know for a fact that Terry was talked to about this several times and he would not budge on the subject BUT when you have sooooo many people complaining about it you HAVE to do something different or you will loose your crowd and car count. I was definatly not a fan of the flagman but i will say he was not the only problem. There was a problem with communication and also a clear knowledge of the rules. No one knew what calls to be made.... no one could say WHO made certain calls. It was just a complete mess. To act like this "house cleaning " is because of a couple people is WRONG. It stems from a BUNCH of people complaining. And another thing, Terry knows me to know that i am not being mean but i definatly feel Terry needs to know more about what is going on with what is going on on the track. There are times i feel Terry needs to step in and say " Boys, this is how it is going to be here " Have rules and GO BY THEM ........... OH and ALL RULES APPLY FOR ALL DRIVERS. Remember your " locals " they are the ones bringing in your families and fans to fill you stands !!!!! LeaDonna

What

What the hell does Kenny Harris have to do with anything ? What is your point ? And why did Kenny Harris name come up ?????? LeaDonna

HobbieStocksFan said:
What the hell does Kenny Harris have to do with anything ? What is your point ? And why did Kenny Harris name come up ?????? LeaDonna
I think becuase you said they ought to put kenny and lisa's butt to work at the rock I belive this is where/how kenny got dragged into it... :confused: :confused: :confused:

daaaaaaaaaamn....does this crazy physco need to go to the nut house in farmington just cause her daddy got booted for a good reason????

?????????

Ya, I would like to know how Kenny got brought into this??????????? Hey Kenny, got his bad call, loaded it on the trailer and aint went back............ So, unless you want to tell me what your refering to, then don't be putting his name on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

PLEASE leave my name out of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why my name was brought up in any of this.The nite of what I thought was a bad call Billy was not flagging that nite.I took care of it in my own way and loaded my car up and left,maybe for awhile and maybe for ever ! NO I was not black flagged !!! If someone wan't there that nite here is what happened that nite and yes on tape,I was leading coming off turn 4 the 2nd place car bumped me (due to TOO much water on the bottom) we bumped again in the middle of the front straightaway,I went in on the high side and his car pushed up(due to TOO much water on the bottom) and sent us both to the gaurd rail causing a caution,he was awarded first and I was to go to the rear, WRONG !!!!!!!!!!I have not put any post on this site since I left, but I feel I need to post on this one. The reason I have been working with Doe Run is that I personnally would like to have a place to be able to race my car on Friday nites. The post with them offering us and modifieds to come try the track is a deal that I have begged DRR to give us a show sometime this year. So if anyone thinks that DRR is trying to steal cars from The Rock , think again. This is a deal that is on my shoulders and PLEASE don't blame DRR. THANK YOU and please leave me out of all this Kenny "The Hustler"Harris

lol! NIKI DON'T LIE, NOW YOUR GONNA HAVE THIS GRUDGE ON TERRY OR WHOEVER ELSE AND PROBABLY ALWAYS BE MOUTHING ON HERE CAUSE YOUR DAD COULD NOT GET THE JOB DONE FLAGGING. GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE. THIS **** IS GETTING OLD.

I Guess Now That Some Changes Have Been Made The Rock Is Gonna Have To Get An Overstock Of Tissue. Now That Most Of The Cry Babies Will Be Returning. Ive Set Back And Read All Your Complaints And See Nothing But A Bunch Of Cry Baby Racers. For One The Dicision To Put Judgement Calls On Officials Is Senceless. When Somebody Spins Out No Matter If Its To Keep From Killing Another Driver Or Not, Send Them To The Back. If A Driver Gets Bumped And Spins And It Results In A Yellow Than Tha Person That Spins Should Be Charged With That Yellow And Sent To The Back. Then If That Driver Has A Problem Then Turn The Lights Out On The Track After The Races And Let Them Settle It. I Know That Will Still Cause Contriversy, But It Would Take Them Blame Off Officials. There Sill Is More Things Than The Officials That Are Problems Not Picking On Anyone Paticular, "just Usiing This Person For An Example". The Night Kenny Harris Cried All The Way To The Trailer, That Was Uncalled For. Yes He Got Rubbeed A Little, But To Come Back And Just Slam The Guy The Way He Did, He Deserved The Black Flag, Which He Didn't Get. Maybe If Terry Would Have That Supply Of Tissues We Wouldn't Have Drivers Packing Up. Don't Take This To Personal Kenny You Are One Of My Favorite Drivers, But If You Cry Babies Cant Handle Racing At This Level, Go Find A Go Cart Track They Will Black Flag Those Type Drivers Kenny Is Talking About And Will Toss Them For The Rest Of That Night.

Ya, i could see where you are a fan of Kennys by the post this came from. If your a fan i would hate to see someone that didnt like him. You know when Kenny felt he was done wrong he drove his car straight off the track and loaded it up on the trailor and went home. NO BIT$%ing on the straight away like some have. Or spinning doughnuts on the track he just left without saying a word. And, despite what happens to others that leave from a bad call Kenny has not heard a word from anyone. Most get phone calls to see what happened. NOT KENNY ?????????? LeaDonna Don't Take This To Personal Kenny You Are One Of My Favorite Drivers - This is a quote.....

That's because it had to be a bad call.... Kenny is a big boy and he knew exactly what he was doing and what would happen. He didn't get kicked out or suspended, he did what he felt was the right course of action.

Back