Bus tour

jmcgrew47

Could someone please post a reply with the email address or website of the company that does the bus tours to the World 100 and the Dream. Thank you.

i went to the world last sept and shortly after they went out of business due to lack of interst. the name of the company was bjlb tours. www.bjlbtours.com. no longer a website. if anyone finds any info please post. thanx

They went out of business.. Dont ask maybe they had no money to pay the employees. But all i know is they went out of business after the last big race they went too. Heck you never know they might be back in business when racing starts up..

That ****s! I was actually going to buy the World 100 package. Oh well, I'll just have to arrange everything myself.

Wow, I did not realize they went out of business either. At first, I thought they were just a group of people getting it together to help people out around here. I did not realize it was a business until they were recently trying to get people to go to another race.
That ****s they went out of business, there were always several positive comments on here about there bus trips and how exciting they were!

Lizz

As a worker for BJLB Tours I can tell you it was not because of lack of interest, or paying the employees, The employees never got paid. This was just to make the trip run. It was because most people said they will send there deposit in and NEVER DID
You need to pay the Track / Bus / Hotel before you leave St Louis This was put together to help fellow race fans afford to go to the races. When 40 people say they wan't to go and only 26 pay, you can't make the trip ot pay the bills. So with that said Why shoud the 26 people that paid not get to go so BJLB Tours ate the difference in the cost so the 26 people could go. Puting BJLB Tours in the hole. This was not to make a whole lot of money just pay the bills and go racing. After the cost of the trip-- Paying the bills and all the things they gave away there was no extra money to call a profit. It is cheaper for us to go in a car than eat the cost because some people say one thing and do another. If you can not afford to go you should not take the spot that someone that WILL go. I my self hope it returns next year it was a lot of fun but it is not up to me..
:rolleyes::rolleyes:BUT YOU NEED TO PAY THE DEPOSIT IF YOU WANT TO GO AND SOME PEOPLE DID NOT PAY.:rolleyes:;)

IT WAS UP TO YOU GUYS NOT BJLB Tours

I am not sure that they are out of biz, nothing going on now so they ight be taking time off, they are on here, one is Jeepfan...somthing,,,keep postin this one will answer,, I went to the World 100 last year with them it was a blast, and well worth the money!! on the way back we were asking them if they were going to do it again this year they said yes, also they said that they wold do the Dream,World 100,alo would do Knoxvill Nats sprints, and some other shows,Juat need people who are intersted in going,,I hope that they are till doing it was wanting to go to Knoxvill with them this next year..

The last I was told it is over due to what I just posted. But I was also told that if it was to run next year it WILL only be THE WORLD 100 & THE DREAM
Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. But remimber it is up to you to pay not just say you will pay. Im shure due to gas and the cost of living , the cost will go up but everyone that went can tell you it is well worth the price. Front door serv. to the track. I mean we park right next to the turn 4 doors.

We went to the World with them last year and it was awesome Danny and the gang did a wonderful job.So this isnt about making money for them they trulydid for the race fan so i would hope that if they ever decided to try again that the people who say the want to go will meet there half of the bargain and pay up ontime so these trips could still happen.

How about a sound off; how many people want to go to the WORLD 100 & The Dream? And how many will pay or realy put a deposit up front?

THE BUS TOURS HAVE NOT OFFICIALLY BEEN CANCELED WE WOULD LOVE CONTINUE ON WITH THE TRIPS BUT WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO TAKE ANY MORE LOSSES. ALL TRIPS THAT WERE SCHEDULED THIS YEAR WERE BOOKED PRETTY SOLID BUT WHEN TRIP TIME CAME WE HAD NO DEPOSITS AND TO PROTECT OUR INTEGRETY WE TOOK THE TRIPS EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE A SEROUIS FINANCLE DISASTER WICH LED TO THE CANCELATION OF THE CHARLOTTE AND DTWC TRIPS AS WE COULD NOT AFFORD TO TAKE ANOTHER HIT
WITH THAT SAID WE WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRIPS AS PLANNED BUT WITH OUT THE SUPPORT OF YOU THE FANS WE CAN NOT CONTINUE AS WE STAND I WILL BE POSTING A LINK ON OUR WEB SITE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS FOR THE TRIP TO THE DREAM . THE COST OF THIS TRIP WILL BE $225.00 THIS WILL INCLUDE YOUR BUS FAIR TO AND FROM THE SPEEDWAY AS WELL AS YOUR HOTEL ROOM FOR TWO NIGHTS AS WELL AS YOUR RESERVED SEAT TO THE RACE AS WELL AS OUR PRE RACE BARBQUE IN ORDER TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT WE WILL NEED A $100.00 DEPOSIT BY MAR 31 AS WE ALLREADY HAVE BOTH THE BUS AND THE HOTEL RESERVED AND WE HAVE TO MAKE GOOD ON OUR RESERVATION WE MUST HAVE 35 DEPOSITS I AM SORRY BUT THIS DEADLINE IS ABSOLUTLY NESSESARY TO INSURE WE CAN AFFORD TO TAKE THE TRIP WE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY WE ENJOY THIS BUT WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PROVIDE THIS SERVICE
ANY INFORMATION CAN BE DIRRECTED DIRRECTLY TO ME OR CANDY BY
EMAIL TOMMY@ASIWEAR.COM
636-465-0218 OFFICE
314-686-8493 CANDY CELL
631-484-4592 TOMMY CELL
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY ON http://asiwear.com/racewear_Store.htm
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
THOMAS ROGERS

my brother and i already have tickets to the dream. thought there would be no bus tour. we went last year to the world. would we be able to do bus and hotel with you? we are also taking our sons, so 4 total. thanx

Look people get it together!! If ya want to go please pay the people in time,,I went to the World last year with them, Had a great time,the bus has 2 tvs on there and a dvd player, all the way there we watched stock car races on the dvd player, that was cool the time went by fast, ED the bus driver was the greatest, nicest guy you would ever meet, the price of the trip is well worth it compaired to camping, cost of gas,food, pay to camp,etc, this way you are dropped off right at the FREAKING FRONT GATE, I could not belive how close we were,Bring all the snacks,beer,liquor,etc, you want, the roms you stay at 1st class, the way they they do it(BJLB) tours, I wish I could go with them again this year but due to work I dont think it will happan,, boo hoo,,also the BBQ the guys put on for ya is great also,, the guy last year that Qed for us worked his butt off so we could eat and take it easy, All I can say is YOU want to go with BJLB tours pay up and go you WILL want to go again, I know I want to!!! Can you give the dates of the Dream nnd the World for 08 maybe I can get time off, Again thanks for last year I had a blast even with all the rain we got lol..

my brother and i already have tickets to the dream. thought there would be no bus tour. we went last year to the world. would we be able to do bus and hotel with you? we are also taking our sons, so 4 total. thanx

Yes bigevil1 you can still take the bus trip with us. If any one already has tickets or would like to get their own tickets that is fine with us you can still take the trip and not have to worry about driving or finding a place to stay. We do not get any discount from the track so we have no problem with that we only get tickets to conveince you and for those that want to sit together.All you have to do is just subtract the cost of your ticket from the bus trip and pay the difference.

As far as dates of the trips
Dream June 6,7 the bus will leave Fri morning and return Sunday afternoon
World 100 Sep 5,6 the bus will leave Fri morning and return Sunday afternoon

Ed was great at the world last year and everybody did enjoy him so we have requested that Ed be our driver for these trips

Once again if anyone has any questions or needs more info fell free to drop me an email or give us a call
thank you
Tommy Rogers
tommy@asiwear.com
636-465-0218 office
631-484-4592 tommy cell
314-686-8493 candy cell

Thanks to everyone for helping to get this back this is a great time with great people and is really worth every cent.Please if you plan to go make sure you mean it because these folks work so hard to make it enjoyable for all.Plus nothing beats Kent's BBQ and a six pack of cold ones at 10 in the morning.:D

tours

wy wife an i went on the first tour we had a great time . i hope danny has
more tours . anyone truely wanting to go on on of these tours they have miss out on a good tme.DANNY AUNT DEE.HAVE EVERYONE PAY UP FRONT,THE PEOPLE WHO TRUELY WANT TO GO WILL DO SO . DEAD BEATS WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM . JIM an GENIA MITCHELL THANKS HAD AGREAT TIME WHEN WE WENT TO THE DREAM.

Just talked to Candy and she told me that there is 5 spots already taken for the Dream. Thay need 30 more to make this trip happen, make it 29 I know I am going. PLEASE REMIMBER that the dead line is MARCH 31 2008 and you can book in advance for the World. Candy & Tommy will have more info coming up soon and a pay pal for your orders. If you went on a trip last year I will be mailing you the flyer real soon. rustymkl2 thanks for the nice words on the bbq, Looks like I need to get started with the bbq a little earlyer this time, All the hard work made for a long day but I had fun. Im thinking about doing more things this year.

Lets take a poll, Just for some Idea's
BBQ OR Cold Cuts and Chips? The bbq will need to be at the hotel like last year, The cold cuts and chips we can do at the track.:rolleyes:
Candy want's some Idea's for things you would like to do on the bus ride there and back. You can e-mail them or just throw them up here and I will forward them on.

rustymkl2 and myself with our 2 sons, thats 4 more seats taken. either way with the meal.it's fun for all.make sure i get 5 pillows on my bed :)

Anyone that want's me to mail them a flyer please PM or e-mail me and I will mail you one out, If you have been on a trip last year one will be on the way soon.
Kent

Back