Bus Trip For The World 100

BJLB Tours

Candy & Kent
There are under 10 weeks till the World 100. Book your trips and enjoy all the fun. Let someone else do the driving for you. No out of state DWI to worry about. Ed, our driver, is a great guy and driver, gets us to the races on time and safely. Deposit of $100.00 to hold your seat. Trip is $225 includes round trip bus fair, reserved admission ticket, two nights hotel stay and lunch on Saturday before the races. Deadline to book your trip is July 18, 2008 at midnight. We have plenty of seats left, but they will go fast. We have to have a minimum of 30 people to make the trip a go. If we do not have 30 people we will not be able to take the bus and the trip will be canceled with full refunds.

Thank you
Candy

For more information or to pay your deposit or to pay your trip in full visit
www.bjlbtours.com

I don't believe they are making any money off of this. If I would go and bring my dad with me, and we stay in the same room, is it the same price(225/per person) or is the price reduced?

I don't believe they are making any money off of this. If I would go and bring my dad with me, and we stay in the same room, is it the same price(225/per person) or is the price reduced?

Thank you. Price for the trip is based on double room occupancy if there are more than 2 people per room then we do take money off of the price and split it between the people in the room.

There are under 10 weeks till the World 100. Book your trips and enjoy all the fun. Let someone else do the driving for you. No out of state DWI to worry about. Ed, our driver, is a great guy and driver, gets us to the races on time and safely. Deposit of $100.00 to hold your seat. Trip is $225 includes round trip bus fair, reserved admission ticket, two nights hotel stay and lunch on Saturday before the races. Deadline to book your trip is July 18, 2008 at midnight. We have plenty of seats left, but they will go fast. We have to have a minimum of 30 people to make the trip a go. If we do not have 30 people we will not be able to take the bus and the trip will be canceled with full refunds.

Thank you
Candy

www.bjlbtours.com

:D To the Top :D

how many people do you have so far thats going?
I don't know I just help pass out the trip imfo. Go to www.BJLBTours.com and call Candy or Danny and one of them can help you out. Just remimber that is a good question BUT without enough deposits in it dose not matter, so everyone please don't wait untill it's too late put your deposits in soon.

Thank you
Candy

www.bjlbtours.com

Hay don't forget to book your trip, time is running out. Not shure on the seat count but you can call Candy or Danny and they can give you all the info you need.

Right now there are not enough deposits for us to take a bus to The World 100, So if you want to go to the World 100 on the bus trip you need to call them or visit www.bjlbtours.com book your trip. Time is running out fast. The bus company can not do last minute bookings. So get those deposits in. Aug. 8th is the new deadline.

come on people lets make this happen sounds like a great deal to go to one of the most famed dirt tracks in the country. so how many more people do we need to make this happen?

Just to clarify...

I wanted to take a moment to clarify what is going on. We have done three previous bus trips and they all turned out great, no complaints from any customers.

However the bus company requires a deposit of 50% paid one month before the trip with the balance paid before the bus leaves Arnold. That is the same deal with most companies, except some require a 50% deposit to reserve the bus. So we must have the money to the bus company for the deposit no later than August 8, 2008.

The tickets that are on the front stretch in section J, are owned by Mike Hobson. He is requiring the tickets be paid for by the end of July but has extended me to the August 8, 2008 date. If we do not pay for the tickets by this date, Diane Henderson at Eldora also has tickets for us, but they are reserved seats in the bleachers (she can only gurantee me front stretch seats for the Dream). I am trying to keep everyone on the front stretch. But this will not be possible if I do not have the deposits by August 8, 2008.

For this trip to take place I must have 30 passengers. NO LESS! If I do not have 30 deposits by August 8, 2008 as much I as I do not want to I will have to cancel the trip. Danny and I put a lot of our own money and time into this trip and anyone who does not believe that is welcome to figure out the cost/income. But we cannot come out in the negative.

A lot of people want to go and say they are going but yet only a few have paid their deposit. The trip is $225 and we only require $100 for the deposit. So if you want to go please get your deposit in by August 8, 2008. If we loose the bus we cannot go! This is up to the fans.

We decided to do this to help people out who would not normally go or those who like to drink and do not want to drive. Please help us keep it going.

Any questions contact Danny or myself. Please visit www.BJLBtours.com to reserve your seat today. Check, Money Order and Cash payments can be made, please call for details.

Thank you so much for your time and making this possible again. - Candy

Hay maybe this will get you thinking. The 4th annual Prelude to the Dream is on speed tonight at 11:00pm. It would be nice to go back for the World 100, Don't ya think?

I got a whole bunch of flyers out this weekend, Thanks to everyone that has been on a trip, nice to see you and thanks for stoping by to say hi. over 600 handed out over the weekend. Hope this helps fill the bus, time is running out.

Back