Bus Trip to the World 100

bryanracing55

This go's out to all of you that went on the trip to the World 100 with us. WE ALL thank you for your thoughts and prayers for Pop's <Candy and Danny's dad> As you know he had a seizure/stroke on the bus on the way home. He is now back in St. Louis and recovering well. The doc.'s can't seem to find the reason for what happend but all is coming back around. He got out of the house today for the 1st time since it happend and we all had a great time at dinner tonight. <Thanks Danny and Jinnefer> Once again I thank all of you and Dan the bus driver for all you guys did and the thoughts and prayers. I know this has been said a few other times since then but with him out and about tonight it realy is a lift off my sholders to see him moving and smileing. All I can say now is if you ever go out of town don't go alone, we had 20 something of our closest friends with us on this trip and we couldnot have made it thought the hard times without you. THANKS AGAIN and see you at the Dream in 2011 :D
Kent

Back