Bville

fast cat

another easy pickings night for the 24 h scared to go to Jacksonville to run with big boys

Ok slowcat. Last time I checked I have Daily job an your not my boss to tell me what time I get off work. Granite did not cancel the races in time for me to get any where else. Bye the time I got off work an got stuff loaded I could not make it to Jacksonville in time so my only other option was Belleville. Jacksonville paid 500 to win last night Belleville paid 600.Big dogs?????? Don't understand your point there. And finally I don't think your name is on my racing check book. I do believe it is MHR. So with that being said i will race where ever the hell i want to. So now go an have a nive day

Having guys like harrison run where he can and where he wants makes this area full of great cars. Plenty great cars where are belleville and was a pretty good show. To say it was easy pickens is just nonsense to say the least

Hey 24h I just call it like it is u go to fayette Which is easy pickings when u could go to highland. But it doesn't matter it is what it is and I am still lmfao

I have an idea, maybe the racers could let the haters make their schedule and then BAM problem solved... no more posts like this one. And just think while I'm writing this 24h is prolly out cherry pickin... hell his damn bowl oughta be full of cherries by now as many as he has picked.... might have to borrow a grain truck from work at the rate he's pickin em!!!!! lmfao

In no way did I ever say I was a hater against mike all I said was he is a cherry picker but then half the guys out there are. But good luck to him anyway

Last edited:
I have an idea, maybe the racers could let the haters make their schedule and then BAM problem solved... no more posts like this one. And just think while I'm writing this 24h is prolly out cherry pickin... hell his damn bowl oughta be full of cherries by now as many as he has picked.... might have to borrow a grain truck from work at the rate he's pickin em!!!!! lmfao
Lmfao

Back