C.A.R.S. Info Meeting Rescheduled for 11/26

Tim Herbst

Motor Racing Monday
This meeting has been moved back one week. It will now be held on Saturday Nov. 26th at the same location.

All teams interested in participating in the C.A.R.S. are invited to attend an informational meeting at the Mt.Vernon Eagles on 11/26/05. We will be discussing our engine/rebate program, who all is interested in racing in the Mt. Vernon, Paducah, Brownstown IL & Danville, IL area, as well as other series information. There will be door prizes including a $250 cash prize. The meeting will begin at 1:00pm on Saturday Nov. 26th. The Mt.Vernon Eagles is located at 901 Prairie just off RT. 37 in Mt.Vernon, IL.

Thanks Guys

I Want To Thank Sean And Tim For Coming To The Effingham Swap Meet . I Will Be Seeing You All In Mt Vernon . And To All Who Want To Race The Crate Need To Go . C.a.r.s. Is The Place To Be Thanks Robert Edwards

There

i think we will come see what you got to offer need to keep options open also might just sell a rollin crate car you never know , Just if racin this saves us 65.00 per night to race the diff in starting cash would make the differance where we race

Back