c.a.r.s the black sheep of racing

griffster

why is it that when we go to a track the crate motors always get the raw end of the deal are they afraid that we might steal the show from the big motors it doesnt matter were you go pir or klms we get screwed dont want to pay a little bit more money dont let us go to bigger shows like nascar night or let us run heat races or hot laps i think if they pay a litte more they would have a better car count but they would rather have you sit in the sun all day and at 9:00 post that you will not hotlap or run a heat race just a 15 lap feature i think we are just a good filler if they need somthing to run but if the need to cut somthing out they think they should cut the crates but that is just what i think tell me what you think..................................

What C.A.R.S. track does that if they do this I dont think anyone at CARS knows anything about it.Anytime Ive been to a Cars race the only thing the do different is no quailfing.

Yeah I think the crate cars get screwed sometimes. I think at the bigger shows they should qualify them. Pill draw is alright but at the bigger shows it kinda ****s when you have to start in the back and get beat up. Also I believe the crates should get hot laps jsut like everone else. If they are trying to save time they need to start earlier.

i don't know where you guys race but i haven't had any problems not getting hot laps or feeling like a side show at any of the races I have been too!!!

On the deal about stealing the show. I thought us crates put on a better show then the supers at tri-city last night. There were about 4 or 5 of us battling for the lead. We all ran each other clean and thats what racing is about.

Zach Daum #5

Are you sure they are black sheep & not white ones!?!?!
It's funny how anything that Al Kreke is associated with has the 'sheep' theme incorporated somewhere in it!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Back