Calling Jason Crump.....

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
Hurry back from vacation! Hope you're having a great time, but we did miss you at the track Saturday night.........it just wasn't the same without the #86 in the pack! Your little brother did a great job in his "solo" act, by the way. It was strange not hearing the announcer say, "The Crump Brothers".

~Kathy~

Kathy,

Thank you for the kind words. I looked at the points yesturday and seen Chris was in the lead, that is awesome. I also noticed I slipped back to 6th, and thats not so bad, but i still got a little sick:eek:. I guess i will see were i end up after next week, its not going to be pretty.

I willl be doing the Richard Petty driving experience tomorrow at Daytona, that should help me forget about that points lead. I get to run 8 laps at speed, there will be a lead car that i can communicate with to let him know if i want to go faster or slower, I'm not sure what "slower" means but i plan on looking it up sometime:D.
I wonder if they like too bump draft:rolleyes:.

Anyway it's nice to know that someone noticed that i wasn't there. See you in a couple of weeks.

Jason Crump

Back