$$$ Calling Super Heavies to Bedrock $$$

liquidqwik

Justin Anderson
Calling All Super Heavies!!!

Bedrock Raceway in Belleville, IL will be holding a money race for the Super Heavies on August 3, 2007. Every driver will be weighed at the drivers meeting without a helmet and must weigh over 200lbs to make the class. 400lbs total weight.

First Place = $400
Second Place = $100
Third Place = $50

Hope to see a bunch of you guys over at Bedrock, this is a great facility. For more information about the rules and the track go to www.bedrockraceway.com.

Thanks,
Justin

Super Heavy weight at bedrock is 400lbs. Not sure if this will be the case for the money race or not? Any info Larry?

blaircdb

i am staying out of this one. i think the rules state kart can not exceed 200 lbs. so to make weight the driver has to weigh over 200 lbs to make the 400plus lbs total. hey scott and van you need to think about this one.ha!!!!!!! :D

Hey dog fish you would be able to make this class with ease!!!Also I have a kart you could use also!! if you ain't scared. We'll just have to make a rule right now no eating hotdogs in the kart while on the track!!!!:D:D:D

I know for a fact I'm not the only fat guy walking around Bedrock!:mad: So you other fat bodies need to man up and get in a kart! I've been running with the mediums all year and it ****s!:( So it would really be nice to run against others my weight.

hey Scottie b

you supply the kart, i will supply the hot dogs, the car hop, the old style window tray, and the energy drink. we split the $300.00 at the end of the night? once i get the lead the hot dog wrappers will be a flynn.:D:D:D:D

Dog fish I have the kart but I dont have a legal engine. I think I'll put a 5 horse cover on my blockzilla, try not to get your hands tangled up in the steering wheel!!!:D:D:D Hey tobies the super heavy people are in the outlaw class now!!!!:confused::confused::D:D
Over & out!!!!!

Hey tobies the super heavy people are in the outlaw class now!!!!:confused::confused::D:D
Over & out!!!!!

I sure would like to race one of those high powered mochines but the magic 8 ball keeps telling it's not in my future. If she keeps it up I just might have to get a new one. :D

Back