Can anyone TIG weld?

smaldirt28

I am wanting to make a fuel cell can for a 16 gallon fuel cell and i want to make it from aluminum diamond plate. Problem is i only have a mig welder. Does anyone have a TIG welder that would be willing to weld it together for me at a reasonable price? Please post a reply or email me at smaldirt128@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Tom

I have a mig..that welds aluminum.and well. Wont be a superb professional job..but i have lots of welding experience and itll look good. Let me know..thanks. Mike

Kevin Buckley at Uni-Tec Career Center in Bonne Terre Mo. Is a welding instuctor there and he does a hell of a job.

If someone is good enough with a spool a matic gun you do not need a tig welder.
If you cannot find someone I have a friend that I can borrow one from and try to help
you out. I am a certified boiler maker welder. Just give me a call. 618-570-9521

tommy call ray or mike klien at
contractors welding
313 W Thornton Ave
Webster Groves, MO 63119
Main Phone: 314-962-0202
Fax: 314-968-0790

tell them joe that use to work at quality sandblasting sent ya. they will do a very nice job. take them the fuel cell and tell them what you want. you wont be disappointed. (hell ya might even do an advertisement trade with them) they are racers also (mud dragsters)

Tom,

you can also call Mike Toennies (Terry's brother) at B & M Portable Welding in Albers, IL

Tell him STICK and Steve Frey sent you...

Back