Can someone tell me who this is?

spun_out

HAHAHA, sorry but I couldn't resist! Look at this stud....lmao :eek:

thats funny nate

that gives you a hole new meaning for the word rear percentage. it would of been a lot funnier if justin would of been standing behind you crying with a quarter in his hand. :D :D :D nate back away from the cheeseburgers

Uh Oh, I have already been told that my @$$ will be kicked next time he sees me.... hahaha! I"VE BEEN THREATENED, hey I thought it was funny! How can you get ahold of a picture like that and not post it?

Cassie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......nice pic Nate......what you gonna do for an encore..........HAHAHAHAHAHaHa.thats some funny ****!!!!!!!:D :D :D

That is some funny stuff Cassie!!! I agree how can you have that kind of art work and share it :)
Thanks for the Good Laugh!!!!! ;)

Looks like he is enjoying himself quite a bit. I wonder if he is having happy thoughts about Jeff Gordon!!!

ok let me explain the picture.......I was at Lake Of The Ozarks and we were at party cove all day so i had way too much to drink, then we decided to go to the strip and party some more, well i got talked into riding this car for a pic to send to some people we knew.......It was not intended for everyone on stlracing to see. But i will admit that is some funny $&#@!!!!!!

I've been looking thru the WKA and IKF rule book and I can't figure out what class of kart you'll be running this year Nate! You'll try anything to keep up with Justin.

Back