Can YOU guess the Fastrak National Championship Location

Where do you THINK the Fastrak National Championship Race will be held?

• Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, VA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder Valley Speedway, Lawndale, NC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lacie

app_logo.gif

$250,000 Dirt Late Model National Championship

Late Model Racers from California, Georgia, Illinois, South Dakota, North & South Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Tennesee, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Missouri, Indiana, Virginia and West Virginia have raced all season for the "right to an invite" to this event.

You do not want to miss a lap of the action as some of the best racers in the country face off for three (3) consecutive nights in the closest door-to-door, bumper-to-bumper competition this year!

Fifty (50) Lap Features - "CHOOSE" formats double file restarts - Side by Side Action GUARANTEED.

$50,000 TO WIN
October 11 - 14, 2006

3 Days - 3 Features - 3 Purses - 1 Champion

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE CHAMPIONSHIP
RACE WILL BE HELD?

YOU GUESS

THOSE WHO GUESS CORRECTLY RECEIVE (1) FREE FASTRAK T-SHIRT & VEHICLE TAG

www.fastrakracing.com

.com

Stan has his hands full with this one. Could be a PR nightmare. Similar to Eldora.

The most cars and the best funded teams are in the Sourh east and south.

KY. IL. IN. MO are fairly weak yet in car count. I voted for PIR since they can put on one heck of a show without fear. A few Nascar types and Walla ,huge success.

Traveling today is a problem even for the hitters in Fastrak. So looking at the logistics. (Stan Knows where most the cars will come from). It may a Tenn. site.
Now after all this I do not have a clue. LOL.

PEORIA#75FAN said:
Stan has his hands full with this one. Could be a PR nightmare. Similar to Eldora.

The most cars and the best funded teams are in the Sourh east and south.

KY. IL. IN. MO are fairly weak yet in car count. I voted for PIR since they can put on one heck of a show without fear. A few Nascar types and Walla ,huge success.

Traveling today is a problem even for the hitters in Fastrak. So looking at the logistics. (Stan Knows where most the cars will come from). It may a Tenn. site.
Now after all this I do not have a clue. LOL.

My hair is already gray. Whats gonna happen to it after this one? LOL!!!

KLMS is probably more likely than PIR. The mix doesn't seem to be there between Fastrak and Track enterprises. Cars and Fastrak! tracks but it was supposed to be a neutral track that crates do not run on. So what track would that be? :p

It better not be paducah because the cars guys ran there all thsi year and most of them guys were at belleclair getting registered for this "big show".

Back