car count at I-55

what he is talking about is 26 mods i presume. typically the count for mods is way above that. i could be wrong though.

highland had 14 or so mods. and 20 lm.s and the track was rlly rough but very good racing the treack come together like in the middle of the night and racing was rlly good! good job brent kreke on fast time and 2nd in ur heat and then spun in the feature... u had a rlly fast car come back soon!

All lot of people do it for fun and the heat and summer nationals has something to do with it. Almost every Modified car was smashed only shereck and 3r was nice after the feature

I think the heat was the main factor last night. I know I was pouring out with sweat when I had my helmet on in staging. I don't know where all the pro-4's were though, we normally get about 20 and when had 13 last night.

I went to Monkey City last night instead of Pevely
for a change and I was suprised at the large number
of cars that were there that are normally always at
Pevely. There were several sporstman and late
models and a few modifieds.

i went to montgomery last for the simple fact last week at pevely i kept gettin my stuff tore up by the guys who are normally great drivers an no black flags were used and was also spun in the heat an nothing was done .

The Summer Nationals are only for Late Models and there are two drivers that could have been there, but they are not regulars.
The heat has something to do with it.
Vacations may have something to do with it.
Could be saving cars for the Summer Nationals event next week. Better money available next week.
Could be some cars had mechicanical problem from last week or last night.

The Car Count Was Nothing To Sneeze At. No It Wasn't Up To Normal I55 Standards. There Was A Lot Of Torn Up Cars In The Mods Last Night. Last Week Also And In The Sportsman. That Will Dwindle A Car Count. Guys Get Frustrated Such As Nuts And Bolts Said. They Will Venture Off And Try Something Different.

yep sure did crank decided to come on out the back of the block .....had another i been wanting to try but wasnt wanting to do it that way lol ... so ya it sent the crank out the left side of the block an flywheel is just laying in the bell housing .

PITDRIFTER said:
The Car Count Was Nothing To Sneeze At. No It Wasn't Up To Normal I55 Standards. There Was A Lot Of Torn Up Cars In The Mods Last Night. Last Week Also And In The Sportsman. That Will Dwindle A Car Count. Guys Get Frustrated Such As Nuts And Bolts Said. They Will Venture Off And Try Something Different.

I think the cars getting torn up is just a bunch of out of hand driving! :rolleyes: Drivers driving over their heads alot! I know our car is torn up.. ( H e l l ) there was not even a flat place on the body to set my cocktail on after the races! :mad: That's not counting the frame :mad: It was nice the see Shereck win.... Nice to see Rat win!! Saw some good racing and saw alot of beating and banging! That is were your cars are going. Torn up.... I mean I saw one modified flat out take out another and never lift while doing it... I thought WOW !!! Glad he didn't do that to us !!! That's a fight waiting to happen :rolleyes: LOL!!! Racing is one thing but Ignorant racing is another ..... :rolleyes:

There was definately a lot of beating and banging in the modifieds at Pevely. I'm not sure what the h e l l Leon (3R) was thinking, he had 3 drivers extremely unhappy at him by the end of the night.

And what was up with Ray Walsh? I heard something about him being sick?

Back