Car Rally

Green Eyes

Just wanted to say, we went to the Livingston car rally for the first time Sat night & it was a lot of fun. Didn't see anyone we knew. For future first timers-I'd recomend having more than two people in a vehicle in order to have a navigator, a driver & others to solve puzzles in the meantime. We had the Halloween number though as car #31 in line. :) Next year we might be back with more people.

We had planned on going. But the middle daughter had Soccer games going on all weekend . So, we didnt get to go this year AGAIN !!!
But, might I ad that our daughters team are the region champs for this region. (7th and 8th grade girls.) !!!!:D

I just want to thank everyone who put this together. We had a great time. Looking forward to next year.

John

well next year we will have to meet at the little beer stand so we know who everyone is on stl. I talked with you john ,but i didnt get to meet dark one, or green eyes. did petty43 make it? next year i will more than likely beinvolved again with the rallye. you figure someone that has been putting together car rallyes for 13 years would do better...lol

Dark one who did you go with?

Originally posted by Green Eyes
Just wanted to say, we went to the Livingston car rally for the first time Sat night & it was a lot of fun. Didn't see anyone we knew. For future first timers-I'd recomend having more than two people in a vehicle in order to have a navigator, a driver & others to solve puzzles in the meantime. We had the Halloween number though as car #31 in line. :) Next year we might be back with more people.

There is a rallye by you this weekend, i dont know what it will be like. it is the first time they are having one. It is in New baden. we are thinking of going. did you get a flyer?

I went with my dad and my sister, whereas my brother and brother-in-law went in my brother's truck. I never find 43pety, nor do I know if he went...I was actually going to ask you the same question.

What were you wearing? Just curious because I never found out who you were among everyone else

LQQKIE,
Sorry I didn't get a chance to stick around a little longer, but my team was getting tired and we had a long drive back to St. Charles. Do you know what the winning scores were? Also, is there anywhere I can find out what some of the correct answers were?

Thanks again.

Re: Re: Car Rally

Originally posted by LQQKIE
There is a rallye by you this weekend, i dont know what it will be like. it is the first time they are having one. It is in New baden. we are thinking of going. did you get a flyer?
We ( Green eyes and I) had no idea there was going to be a ralley around here. If you have any information on it it would be greatly appreciated, our email is fritznus@midwest.net if you can scan the flyer.

Back