Car Show????

LIVNIT

Mrs. Hurricane to you!
Is there not gonna be a car show this year??? I'm sure lots of racers would like to show off their cars before they get torn up!!!
Just wonderin':rolleyes:

The car Display is on MARCH 22 2008 from 2-8pm along with playday. You may bring a car and display it before getting on the track, or just practice, or just display the car for fans and pictures. Thanks AL

Thank you!! and if that was posted somewhere, I totally overlooked it--Sorry!

Pictures

I spoke to Al about Fred Harl coming down to Fredericktown this season to do some photo shooting. Fred is also at Farmington on Saturday nights so some of you will know him. Fred shoots with digital and will be there the day of the " Car Display/Practice " He can get shots of your vehicals before you even get them out on the track. If you would be interested in buying them you can talk to him. He is donating a CD each time he takes pictures at Fredericktown to the website manager so they can be posted OR sent to the local papers. Thanks Fred ...... LD

"The car Display is on April 22 2008 from 2-8pm along with playday."

Unlimited, is that a new date? The schedule I saw showed the playday/carshow on March 22; not April 22 as indicated above.

You are correct the date is March 22 at 2-8pm. Sorry for the mistake lets get those cars ready to go it is getting close. Thanks Al

I'll be beebopin' around the track as well on the 22nd and there on the opening night. Looking forward to racing season getting underway.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Back