Car Show ?!?

inTENSE

Would anyone be interested in either attending or entering their stock cars in a show around the Trenton/Highland area the weekend of March 19/20th? I would like some feedback please.
Thanks!!

yes i would like to go to one in that area, i have acquired a sponsor there. and i think he would like to see his name there some where in that area.

I heard from Nathan S., that Summerfield Lions Club is not having their annual Stock Car Show due to the weekend that Easter falls on. That is why I am trying to get one put together in this area. I think a lot of the racers from the Clinton County/Madison County area would show up. Anyone else???

Dustin , i'll be done with my bomber , by that time so , i'll be able to enter my car , n moes sportsman will be done to so wee can both go ..
thanx Robby

Summerfield is having their car show now. It was voted on last night to have it on the 20th. Hopefully we could have it on the 19th, maybe from noon til about 7 or so. I will do some talking & post a reply this weekend to see if this is going to be done or not. Thanks for the interest everyone!!

Back