Car Shows

inTENSE

I would like to know when all of the car shows are scheduled for this year.

Thanks in advance...Dustin

Saturday, March 5th

There will be a car show and grand opening event at:

Greg's Lube & Oil
63 E. School St.
Bonne Terre, Mo. 63628
(573) 358-1151

Trophies will be awarded to the overall top four of show. Photos and details of this event will be in shown in the Driver's Seat newspaper. PLUS, apparently all vehicles entered at the car show will also receive a free oil change compliments of Greg's Lube & Oil.

Show starts at 9 a.m., judging will take place at noon with trophies awarded at 1 p.m.

For more information contact Jeff Mills at (573) 747-0566

mascuotah vfw march 5 th sat march 12 th full moon saloon caseyville ill march 13 th freeburgh lanes freeburgh ill pop a top is also march 13 th

Mascoutah - American Legion / 1414 West Main Street
Sunday March 6th 10:00 am - ??
Trophies for 1st - 2nd - 3rd & Best of Show
4 classes - Late Models/Modifieds/Sportsman/Pure Stock

For more info call:
Lonnie @ 618-566-8473
Chris @ 618-257-1133

GET UR CARS DONE!!

Full Moon car show

The third annual racecar show will be held at the Full Moon Saloon on Saturday. March 12th., from noon til ???
See cars and drivers from several area tracks.
Free food, drink specials, and attendance prizes.
50/50 drawing to benefit the A.A.R.A. Jr. fan club.
Silent auction to benefit Childrens Hospital.
More promotions are in the works so stay tuned.
Riverbend Productions will tape T.V. show from the car show
Bring the kids and your camera.
Full Moon Saloon is located on Rte. 157 just one mile north of hwy. 64 in Caseyville Il.
For more info, please call Brian at (618)345-6053.

ms bittle fan you forgot one and that is the most important one, and that is the freeburg lanes car show on the march 13, starts at noon and awards at 3

Would anyone be interested in entering their car for a show on the weekend of the 19/20 of March? I don't see that their are any shows that weekend, but I also don't know when play days are scheduled for. I think Highland's is the 26th, but not for sure??
I know this is a little late to get a car show together, but I just found out that Summerfield is not having theirs this year............

I just found out that Summerfield Lions Club is having their car show this year. From what I heard, they just voted on it last night, it will be the 20th of March. Would anyone still be interested in doing this on the 19th of March? I know it is Pevely's playday, but would anyone still come on this day?

Car Show Info

2nd Annual Alton Square Car Show is scheduled for Mar 18,19,20th
Anyone interested in bringing your race car can contact me at

Beltline Auto Parts @ 618-465-7331 or simply stop byto get your spot reserved.
We have another activity planned for this years event in addition to most of the things we had last year. So plan on coming out and spending the weekend and have a lot of fun.

Don McElroy Jr.

Back