carb spacer and weight

aceracing

aceracing
are the 602 going to get a 2" carb spacer like all the other series do and I would like to see the 604 have to put the weight difference of the motors iin weight in front of the motor plate on each side of the motor at head height .
because the 602 lose so much rear percentage in a long race.
not add any more to the 604 just move it up front

are the 602 going to get a 2" carb spacer like all the other series do and I would like to see the 604 have to put the weight difference of the motors iin weight in front of the motor plate on each side of the motor at head height .
because the 602 lose so much rear percentage in a long race.
not add any more to the 604 just move it up front

The only series that allows a 2" spacer is Fastrak. C.A.R.S., StormPay & the Super 6 Series rule is 1" spacer only.

A 12" Spoiler will help with your rear percentages as well.

Thanks,
Sean

Something to think about...... BIGGER is not always better. On any track 3/8 or smaller I believe the 2" spacer would hurt the 602. Actually if I was running a 602 on tracks that are smaller than 3/8 I wouldn't even run a spacer plate.....try it, you might be suprised.

The only series that allows a 2" spacer is Fastrak. C.A.R.S., StormPay & the Super 6 Series rule is 1" spacer only.

A 12" Spoiler will help with your rear percentages as well.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean

I didnt think a 12inch spoiler weighed that much more to add rear percentage
to the cars.......LOL

Sean

I didnt think a 12inch spoiler weighed that much more to add rear percentage
to the cars.......LOL

Well, some are heavier than others Scott...LOL

What I meant was the 12" spoiler will help plant the car. Some of these guys need to learn that the traditional late model set-ups wont always work for the crates. You do not put your regular set-up on the car & then put a 12" spoiler on it & expect it to work. The teams that get it figured out first will be the ones that shine.

what iratates the hell out of me ,is that this crate series would use the same rules for the engine and body and wieght they might get more cars instead we have to change spoliers weight and carb spacers and they all talke about saving money for the racer and even with a 12 " spoiler it still put the 604 at weight percentage atvantage in a long race

Back