Cars –n- Guitars Racin’ 2nd car

cngracin

Small Block Chevy Killer!
For immediate release 07/21/2006

O’Fallon Missouri based Cars –n- Guitars Racin’ is please to announce the addition of their 2nd car to the team.

The car was purchased used and in need of maintenance from Ron Smith’s Tree Service owner R.D on Wednesday July 19th. He was quoted as saying at the time of sale, “Anyone, want this 4-wheller?” “I need to get rid of some more junk!” With the transaction complete, crew member Ryan, who bank-rolled the addition, was heard stating “I think I did all right on this one?” “Any more beer in there?”

The car was quickly readied for use by the Cars –n- Guitars crew Thursday evening July 20th. Work was limited to minor drive line repairs and maintenance. Work was completed with in less time than it took official team gopher Wingnut to retrieve gas from the gas station. Team owner Bryan made the official team statement on the status of the project, “This thing is too freakin’ small! How the hell am I sup-posta fit my hand up in there ya’ll?”

A short car test session immediately followed the repairs Thursday evening. All individuals in attendance were willing test drivers and volunteered for the task but official team Gopher Wingnut was selected for the cars maiden voyage. He was selected on the sole criteria that none of the other guys actually FIT in the car. He was quoted as saying on a pre-test interview “Uh, where should I take it?” Photographs of the initial test-drive will be ready for release after approval from the team’s legal staff.

A second test run immediately followed the first with regular team driver Bryan at the wheel. Attempting to get in the vehicle Bryan was quoted as saying “I told ya’ll I wouldn’t fit in this thing!” and “Ah, hell! I’ll just drive it from the roof like this!” The second test proved much less successful considering while piloting the car Bryan could not each the break pedal! Bryan was quoted as saying at the end of the 2nd test session “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…. SOMEBODY STOP ME! I CAIN’T REACH THE F’N BREAKS” No photographs were available for the 2nd test session as no one else knew how to work the camera.

Son of Ryan and the eventual car driver Ben was unavailable for comment at the time of this release. He has not been informed about the car yet since it was purchased for his 5th birthday.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Picture 1

Just Happy To Be Here

Attachments

• Wingnut Happy to be here.JPG
    Wingnut Happy to be here.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 46
Picture 3

Wingnut is gettin' up on the wheel now

Attachments

• Wingnut up on the wheel.JPG
    Wingnut up on the wheel.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 46
My oh my! What is in the air up in O'Fallon?

Well, Wingnut always wanted a racecar, I guess this is as close as he's gotten so far. Looks like Ben may have to fight him for it when the time comes, I can't believe he's almost 5!!!

You guys HAVE to take that to the track with you. I can see Wingnut now - just as the late models are pulling out on the track, he pulls out behind one and tries to keep up, only he forgets to turn left and goes straight into a wall. Poor Wingnut!!

Back