challeng of champions

dirt hound

challenge of champions

What does everyone think about a challenge chmpion race at Belliviile GOOD LUCK STAN

belleville, seems alot like macon, but not as wide,they had a udtra show there, and i think alot of people like the close racing,drivers prolly wouldnt like it much, but from a fans stand point, i think it would be fun watching.

That is the coolest thing I have heard. Hope to see some big names at Belleville. The only bad thing (hate to be negitive) that is summer nationals time. But even still, I personally have wanted to see a rather big race at Belleville for a long time. Can't believe that Stan is willing to part with $2,000. Great to hear.

It is about time that Belle Clair Speedway got on the schedule for one of the bigger UMP Late Model shows. It will be good to see 25-30 LMs in the pits for this show.
One small problem is that MARS has a show at Tri City that same night. That show not be that big a problem as MARS rules different rules than UMP so that show will attract different drivers that can afford to spend the money for different tires and the pit passes.
It should be a good night for Belle Clair.

where is the schedule for the coc this year. seen posts about tracks that have races scheduled but i can't find a schedule.

UMP is still work on finalizing the full schedule. Our local tracks know they have a date and their track schedules are being released. As Racegoddess stated, watch upmracing.com and stlracing.com for the full schedule.
Hey this is a BIG event for Belle Clair. $2,000 to win for the UMP Late Models is one of the BIGGEST payout ever. Good work Stan in getting this race for the Belle Clair fans and drivers.
With that said, the fans need to support the Belle Clair race and turn out in big numbers.

thanks for the reply to my question. been out of town a few days. looking forward to seeing the schedule really enjoyed the challange series last year.:D

Back