Challenge race at Mount Vernon

95fan

How much does the late model feature pay to start?

Will the late models qualify?

Are pit passes $30?

Thanks. :D

They had 2 announcers this past saturday night, one was the regular announcer and some guest. Hopefully this guest was a onetime deal kinda monotonous not very enthusiastic. Would be a shame if he is one of the new changes.

Pit Pass are $30 because it is a special event. It is a UMP Challenge of Champions race. It should be a great show.

Doug Jenkins was in the announcers booth saturday along with the regular guy Mark. I thought Doug did an excellent job and I believe he will be there every week. Change is good!

I think the track record is like 13.210 or something close to that. I know its in the low 13's, and it was by McCammon.

Nic

sean2 said:
Doug Jenkins was in the announcers booth saturday along with the regular guy Mark. I thought Doug did an excellent job and I believe he will be there every week. Change is good!

Doug is a Great announcer. You all should really enjoy him and his knowledge.. And yes he does an "EXCELLENT" job.... Him and Mike the ( TTG ) are class acts when it comes to Announcing they definitely know their stuff..

Back