Change Gears To The Positive Side!!

JWF_89

:D Instead of all the NEGATIVE talk about the drivers at SFCR, Lets get on the good side of things again!!!!!!!!!!
Lets see what everybody thinks about there favorite drivers in EACH CLASS...
(I KNOW THAT EACH AND EVERY DRIVER AND CREW WORKS THERE BUTT OFF EACH WEEK TO PUT ON A GOOD SHOW FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!)
So tell your favorites what you think..
Lets get the moral back up!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
If they are being a clean driver, TELL THEM!!!
If they are showing alot of improvement, TELL THEM!!!
ECT., ECT., ECT.
REMEMBER THINK POSITIVE!

Let's start with last weeks Sportsman Feature Winner! Congrats to Kevin Mosier for a great run. It seems bad luck has been in your corner all year so far, glad to see you're snapping out of it. ALSO, what about that Heat Race win for Donnie Mosier!!! WOW, how exciting! GREAT JOB!! LAURA :)

I second that and raise you a congrats to Doug Savage, because I believe he took over first place in points. Hope I'm right, if not good luck on the rest of the year!!!

Favorite Driver????

:rolleyes: It's a hard decision for that. Lou obviously is my favorite driver in modified. He has not always had luck on his side but third year racing and running with the guys he's running with now is great. They are a great group to race with. No matter where he finishes, I am always proud.
I can't decide in the sportsman class, but I would have to say Kevin Mosier. Now my daughter would disagree, she roots for Matt Eaton.
In the multi's I would say Eric Ziegler. Just met this young man a few weeks ago and he is running pretty good. So congrats on your finish Saturday Eric.
Sprints, I don't really have a favorite, just like to watch all of them especially if it's on a track like it was Saturday. That whole show was great racing. Good job to all the drivers.
I don't know alot of the pure streets so there again I can't pick a favorite but enjoy watching.
No matter who they are or what class they are in if they are busting their butts to race which most are, then they deserve recognition. Most of the guys work on their own cars and don't have anyone to help alot so to them my hats are off to you all.

And I'll give a big round of applause to Matt Eaton who continues to hold the points lead at SFCR for the time being. Gonna be a close one between the top 3 or 4 again this year. Good luck to all the drivers. Congratulations to Kevin on your win Saturday night. Your family was going crazy on the grandstand side....I got to sit beside them for the heats and the feature.....they were excited!!! And an even bigger "atta boy" to Mr. Bologna Head himself, Donnie Mosier. Thanks for being so great to Dalton Saturday night. He wouldn't stop talking about what you did for him. :)

Congratulations to Brent Thompson for picking himself up a feature win Saturday night at SFCR and to Billy Smith for finally finishing a feature in 4 or 5 weeks. :p Ha ha ha, just kiddin with ya, Billy!!! I have so many favorites in the modifieds it's hard to mention them all. Kenny Kennedy had a good run going until he and Billy rubbed paint on the front straight. He's been up front several times this year and picked up a few wins! And how 'bout Mikey Francis coming from the back to finish way up front! I think Tommy Worley, Sr. could have come away with his first win of the season had he not broke Saturday night. He's had some tough breaks! And what about Kasey Burch....where did this kid come from? He's having a GREAT season thus far. And John Bohn has also been right in the mix of things. Way to go to all of these drivers. The modified class definitely has some tough competition!!!

In the sprints, I would LOVE to see Jason Keith pick himself up a feature win! Jason Hunt has had a few memorable nights as of recently. Congrats to him on his heat and trophy dash win a few weeks back. I'm a HUGE Timmy fan, so I of course have to give props to him for a wonderful season. Jimmy Hurley is also having himself a great season. Tiffany Wyzard, Kent Buckley, and Daniel Adler are a few others I really enjoy watching.

SFCR is lucky to have so many good drivers in each class. So, pick your favorite and cheer them on!!! Best of luck to all of you! :D

Oh, I almost forgot......hats off to Jon Paul Reando for his continuing improvements in the modified class, after just stepping out of a mini-stock. JPR has gotten better and better each week. It's good to see the new guys start to get a handle on it. I know we all cheer for JP every week.

And, of course, hats off the Shannon Burch in the Sportsman class. I know he loved the opportunity to be out there this past Saturday and looks forward to maybe a few more chances here and there. Way to go, King Daddy!

Now that I have given kudos to the drivers, I have to say great job to Jill and Cory for even having the track. The track was excellent the other night. I could watch racing all night long if the track was like that all night. Good job to you for getting the track in nice shape. It's great when you can actually watch a sprint car race without dirt in your eyes and can have a decent modified feature afterward.

Actually...

More than anything, I would like to tip my hat to my dad for ALL of his hard work and dedication to Matt's racing program. I SEE on a daily basis what kind of time and dedication he has in that car. Personally, I could care less if Matt sold his car and got out of racing all together. There are times it's just not worth it. But, through good times and bad, my dad has ALWAYS been there and kinda been the one who has gotten the least credit. I am PROUD to call him my dad and he is definitely my HERO! Matt and I are lucky to have him and to have such a wonderful family. So, dad, hats off to you for all that you do for Matt and his racing program (and, of course, for me....even though I know you have to have a #53 on something to get anything taken car of :p ;) .....just kiddin').

I completely agree with racerwife3d. Although it took a while to run the track in, the effort was certainly worth it. Track looked great and made for some excellent racing. Sprint feature was awesome. Not having to contend with dust - priceless.

Yvonne I can't believe you didn't mention the driver of the 3D modified in a bigger light...!! Poor Lou!! That''s just plain mean... LOL..

That's alright Lou.... The rest of us are pulling for you.....

LOU....LOUI....LOU....LOU...LOU...LOU....

Well, after re-reading your post Yvonne, I guess you did give Lou his props!!! We just need to get him pumped up more to start bringing that car to victory lane...

First off,I would like to thank Tubby Black,Tommy Worley Sr.,Bob Thoman and others for all the years of enjoyment of watching you race at SFCR.Also,a big thank you to Cory,Jill and all thier staff for giving us a place to race each week.

There are too many good drivers I like to watch,but my son Nathan has to be my favorite.I just can't hardly imagine how he has improved racing his sprint since he first started last year.

I would also like to thank Gary Beck for building us an awesome engine,Brad Pirtle for setting the car up every week and to everyone else that has helped us out the past two years...Thanks.

Frank Higgins
Higgins Motorsports #20

In the muti class Tom Dickerman is still figuring out his new car set-up, his new engine, and his new baby boy "Tyler". But still managing to stay in 1st place in points.

He will get it all together shortly, and be back in the winners circle. (maybe this Saturday night)

Meanwhile congrats to Dustin Barks winning 2 features, and Andy Moss for hanging in there for 2nd place.

Hey Millsey

Lou's doing really great, but I can't let him get the big head or nothing. He knows how proud of him I am. I would really like to see him victory lane before the season is over but as I said before, win or lose he's still my favorite driver.
Besides he pays me to say stuff like this...LOL.:D :D :D

And while we're at it, how cool was it for the drivers to circulate through the stands and take up a collection for the young man who lost his final battle last week. Fantastic gesture and show of generousity all around. Getting to see and shake hands with Tubby Black was truly memorable, and for a good cause as well.

Hey Frank,

I've got another Nathan photo for you on two wheels!!! LOL.... This time it's two different ones.

I don't know Jeff,I'll have a talk with Gary and Brad to find out what the problem is. :D ..LoL Thanks !!

change Gears To The Positive Side

I agree that there are alot of good drivers at SFC raceway, they put on a good show each Saturday night. Hats off to Jeremy Greenwalt and the Greenwalt Racing Team Jeremy shows a great deal of sportmanship by giving Chris West a chance to drive his race car (sportsman) and Chris has done a good job considering he has only drove the car twice good luck Chris the rest of the year. Jeremy good luck you have come a long ways in the modified class for it only being your 2nd year although we did love watching you drive your sportsman but we are proud you stepped up a class and doing great keep it up you are our #1 DRIVER.

From your FAN CLUB high in the corner in turn 4

Back