change pro 4 at I55

hbk

racer1s
i think it would cool to put late model or mod bodies on pro 4 at i55

I think it would be cool if my aunt had balls so she could be my uncle ???
THINK BEFORE YOU POST HBK!!

come on now

they run these cars at doe run smart### and they pretty cool so don't sing it bring it

I'm not really sure what is going on here...but the Pro-4s at Pevely are just 4-cylinder street legal cars with a cage.....not mini-mods/late models.

hbk said:
they run these cars at doe run smart### and they pretty cool so don't sing it bring it
DON'T THOSE HAVE ACTUAL MOD TYPE CHASSIS/CAGE ECT?? JUST ON A SMALLER SCALE? NOT JUST A 4 CYL CAR WITH A MOD TYPE BODY PUT ON IT???

The MOD-4 class @ DRR is a purpose built modified style chassis powered by a highly modified 2300cc ford 4 cyl. The only thing factory about them is the outside appearance of the engine block, transmission and rearend, and SOME of the suspension pieces. They have fabricated modified or latemodel style bodies. They are purpose built racecars.

The PRO-4 STOCKS of I-55 are caged up street cars on street tires.

JUST A FEW SMALL DIFFERENCES............;)

most of the cars build up , some reason they like street tires because cuts the dirt up
brings water back on the track thats all you can .Most guys try to put body on them A....D said NO BECAUE LIGHTEN UP too MUCH and they getting loose go all over

i wish we could

Has anyone noticed that the only peolple that post anything about this useless class are the peolple that own them. Either buy a real race car or stay home! Superchicken is my hero!!! This has got to be the second biggest waste of time in all of racing next to watching Lenny Garson on the track getting in everyones way. Here's an idea, how about Lenny and that 406 at Montgomery getting a"pro 4" and race at Doe Run so we don't have to see them!!!

Dirtbozz what do u race? the class is a fun class ive had mods and sportsmans and ive found the 4cylinders are alot more fun

Maybe we could get Ray Walsh to come down too. Then it would be a "showstopper". :D If you don't like their cars, fine. If you don't want to see these guys/gals race, go to the bathroom when they are out there. Then you'll be ready to watch Walsh collect the purse that they helped pay.....

HEY Dirtbag I noticed that you put "watch" in your reply, so u dont even race,People race what they can aford and still pay their bills.U dont like it U stay home!!!!! I an sick and tired of these no racing BOZO's cutting down these lower classes! U build me a REAL car and I will race it balls to the wall for u what do u think about that, People like U give "Arkansaw" a bad name! Gaeeeeeeee

Everyone has to start somewhere..why not a class that you dont have to throw ooogles of cash in to figure out hey..is this what i wanna do? I ran in the 2 man cruisers for that info. Racing..is racing in any form of a car on a dirt track in my opinion. Plus..if they race..gives the other guys time in between heats and features(or..semi's) to get ready..and keeps the crowd busy.

Dirtbozz sure speaks his mind too much in my opinion. Don't like it? Don't go! It won't break our hearts Dirtbozz!

Len is one of the most dedicated racers and has done more for other racers than anyone in the pits! Just ask anyone who has raced and needed a part or some help with something. Len has always been there to lend a hand and get people back on the track. Give 'em hell Len.

RacerRod

most comen man can build one of these cars/truck race with great pleople
if i was in for the money i build me sportmen

Back