changes from fan point of view

mvalentine

Some small changes I would to see. Delaware restarts all the time. It's fairer & more exciting. Drivers Tshirts available to buy at your spots Jim
& Photo Billy's. This may increase your pic sales & drivers revenue, both good things. On fan appreciate night not necessarily a reduce ticket
price but a reduced pit past cost. May also increase drivers sales of Tshirts & would give more fans access to pits. Lastly since cars all basically look alike, take a small thing that increase rivalries in Nascar. Somewhere on the car have a sticker for type of Engine used Ford, Chevy,etc. Maybe drivers could get added car dealer sponsors. Just thoughts from a fan who is mist of withdrawl & can't wait for new season. By the
way I personally like the combo sportsman-small block mod class for one reason. Too many cautions in mod class as Jimmy has said & happen at
all tracks but usually caused by the drivers in mid & back of the pack. Also just for grins a caged match w/ the festus flash & big block even us
fans know there is no love lost there.

Some small changes I would to see. Delaware restarts all the time. It's fairer & more exciting. Drivers Tshirts available to buy at your spots Jim
& Photo Billy's. This may increase your pic sales & drivers revenue, both good things. On fan appreciate night not necessarily a reduce ticket
price but a reduced pit past cost. May also increase drivers sales of Tshirts & would give more fans access to pits. Lastly since cars all basically look alike, take a small thing that increase rivalries in Nascar. Somewhere on the car have a sticker for type of Engine used Ford, Chevy,etc. Maybe drivers could get added car dealer sponsors. Just thoughts from a fan who is mist of withdrawl & can't wait for new season. By the
way I personally like the combo sportsman-small block mod class for one reason. Too many cautions in mod class as Jimmy has said & happen at
all tracks but usually caused by the drivers in mid & back of the pack. Also just for grins a caged match w/ the festus flash & big block even us
fans know there is no love lost there.

Good ideas.

We will sometimes sell driver's shirts at Tri-City in our photo stand when a driver asks...

Awesome Collectables has the souvenir contract with I-55 so we cannot sell driver apparel in our photo stand there. Several drivers have deals with Awesome Collectables to sell their shirts with them.

Would love to see someone to build a huge indoor racing facility here in st louis for mini's, micro's and kart's..... could be used all year round, would give Mr. Jdearing year round work and enhance Racing here in the Midwest.

You would think something like this would be a win win here but i may be wrong

I would love to see slingshot racing here and probly would get my grandkids into racing them if there was a place to race em here

Would love to see someone to build a huge indoor racing facility here in st louis for mini's, micro's and kart's..... could be used all year round, would give Mr. Jdearing year round work and enhance Racing here in the Midwest.

You would think something like this would be a win win here but i may be wrong

I would love to see slingshot racing here and probly would get my grandkids into racing them if there was a place to race em here

No need to build, way to expensive to do so anyway. We already have the Family Arena in St. Charles, the Convention Center in downtown, and numerous other venues available. We just need a promoter with deep enough pockets who is willing to step up and take the risk.

If Supercross makes money,I'm sure this would too...Not sure about proper ventilation,though.......:)

would love to see midgets go indoors at the edwards jones dome and maybe some engineer could make i 55 an indoor track by building a dome there no more rain outs and racing year round who is with me on that

Back