Chargin Chuck Your the man.

Grange

Range 65
Congrats to Chargin Chuck on the most improved driver in 2008.

It was good seeing you guys, and cant wait to race with you again. Hey, you need to bring that wife of yours around more often. She was a blast.

have a awesome one and if you need help with anything let us know..... our brother across the river.

Thanks you guys! I guess? We had a good time @ the banquette . Gary ,it looked like your wife knows how to party too. She must have a good sense of humor! and now my wife knows i wasn't hittin on all those fine Jeff-co. girls at the track! I can't wait to see Gary's new car. I am sure it will look good. We are going to make us one funky lookin monte!Get to work and post picks

Chuck, be sure to tell you wife that I thought she was a sweet and lovely lady! How on earth did you get so lucky Chuck? All though, I think she's a lucky lady too, you one heck of nice fella! And reassure her you do NOT fire on the Jefferson County gals! Your very much the good boy at the track! After all, Mama Buechting would know, I keep my eye out on all the boys at the track and make sure they behave! LOL Again it was a pleasure to meet her! And looking forward to getting back out there with you guys!! Be safe till then!

Mama B!;)

Back