Chili Bowl on T.V. (When)

Shane Walters

ShaneWalters9.com
Does anyone know if the Chili Bowl will be on T.V. on any date.

Thank You

ESPN2 used to televise this race the day after it occurred, but last year something happened that I think the promoters stopped that from happening. I don't remember if anything was said why and the racing public lost a good deal.

I seem to recall that somebody, ESPN, Speed, whoever, wanted to show it live, but the deal fell through because no schedule of events could be guaranteed. So TV just pulled out entirely.

Wonder if they got the ventilation problems fixed for this year?

According to the whowon.com, well I'll just cut and paste.
..."Sleeping With The Enemy .... Sitting just off of turn 4, it appears we will be sharing a portion of our media booth tonight with the Tulsa Haz Mat team which is monitoring the carbon monoxide and oxygen levels in the building. Hopefully these three gentlemen will be happy with their findings so that 10,000 race fans can be kept happy for another year."

!0,000 fans at 800ml (average lung capacity of an adult) = 8,000,000ml per each breath taken by all fans collectively. Multiply that by 12 which is the average breaths per minute of a normally breathing adult = 96,000,000ml per minute. Multiply that by 60 which, unless someone changed it, is the number of minutes in an hour = 11,520,000,000ml per hour. Seems to me that this should be able to combat the fumes and CO problems pretty well. Hell, smokers do it all the time!!!! LOL!

Don't ask, cause I have no idea where I was going with it! LMAO!!!!!

Back