Chili Bowl Pre-Entry List!

Steve normally does not send in his pre-regisitration that early. I did not talk to him this weekend, but I hope to this Sat and will let everyone know if he is or is not going. He has been going for several years and has done ok several times.

If I'm not mistaken Steve K. is the only active driver to compete in every ChiliBowl.... Don't think he'd miss this one.........

There are now 141 cars pre-registered. Schrader is listed as the driver of the 20k car. Smoke Stewart is in the 71 car. Ron Capps is in the 20r car.
No there is still no Knepper yet.

chilli bowl

yea, I looked last night & seen the same. Do you have to pre enter to be able to race? Like hworrell if Steve is the only active driver that has run it every year I couldn,t see him not going,hope he does & good luck to him.

I don't think youv'e got to pre register, as I know there has been a lot of ride switching in the past.... Steve may be holding out for a top ride, but I'd lay money on him running either way.

There are now 200 drivers pre-registered for the 2004 Chili Bowl. No, Steve Knepper is not on the list yet. I talked to him Saturday and his registeration was being sent in this week.

Steve is now entered and there are over 200 cars entered. The registeration should be closed, but there could be late entries still coming in the mail.

I believe there are around 214 entries so far..

Also, Weld Industries is adding a $1500 half way leader bonus.

Only car #'s 0-100 not used...

Schrader at the chili bowl...

Has Schrader raced at this event in the last couple years or so?? Or at all? For some reason I don't recall him being there recently, maybe I just wasn't paying much attention to the results for this event.

Kenny has run it 4 times,
1990 finished 9
1992 finished 7
1993 finished 23
1994 finished 16
Don't forget Kenny earned his reputation driving midgets and he's in a very good car this year, I look for him to do very well
But of course it's the ChiliBowl and any thing can happen !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info HWORRELL. Its good to hear that he's in a very good car, maybe he can do something in it.

Good Luck to the MARA guys...
Tim, Kenny, Steve, Hollywood, Chad, Joey, Donnie, Korey, Craig, Axleman, Dave Sr, Davey, Richie, JC, Justin, Shane, Rik, Critter, Brad, Aaron, Jeff, Chad D.
I hope I got them all. Have a great time and somebody make sure that Richie doesn't take any bets and if he does there better be pictures to prove it. :D :D :eek:

Back