Choooochoooo!!!!!!

sprint fan32

÷(`[¤*ÐërËK ËvÄñS*¤]´)÷
The ole freight train was in full force tonight boys.............how about alittle track re-work???????....nothing like rubber down after hot laps.

wrong sight

Sorry but you must not be talking about farmington.We fans at farmington are spoiled.The track wasn't as good as we are accustomed to but their were no holes.The sprint feature had cars passing in the middle.What row did your feature winner start??? It will not be the best racing this year but choo choo it was not.Where was there rubber down at??? Tim Montgomery told me before the feature that the track would not take rubber tonight. Your saying there was rubber in hot laps.NO WAY !!!!!

Good Job

Having done track prep for five years (not @ Farmington) I am no expert but, my opinion is that they did an excellent job. The wet Spring left the base dirt high in moisture and unstable. I have spent hours on a vibrating roller during preseason prep. It is a drop in the bucket compared to the good one night's racing will do. Should the track surface be too wet and rut up you have lost weeks and probably caused a lot of race cars to get torn up. St Francois Co Raceway now has a stable and smooth base that will (knock on wood) last the season.

The WOO guys at I-55 were so hooked up on the dry slick they had enough side bite to bicycle! That is a little more aggressive than your local drivers can afford to run. The 04/26/2008 Farmington races were fast, safe and competitive. I would give the track prep crew a big thumbs up.

JMHO

coming from someone who acualy raced on the track this past weekend the track was really good and had tack left on it basicly all night

i don't know about reworking the track but i think alot of the nights are like a trian the mods are one line races alot i don't know what they need to do about the track but I DO NOT think reworking the track when all the teams are tring to sit there cars up to run most teams after hot laps are tring to sit the cars up for what ever the track i know it would make me mad if i was change the car for the slick and than i look up and see the water truck out on the track after i had the car changed that not right

Back