chris boyd and john bohn

andrea71

I think that Chris Boyd is going to be the man to watch in sportmen class. Jonh Bohn is the man to watch in Mod.

What don't you like about John. He is probably one of the nicest guys in the pits. He may have not done great in the late model, but he was awesome in the old hobby stock. Good luck again this year John.

JOHN BOHN IS A KOOL DUDE NOW.........

I AM HAPPY THAT JOHN BOHN IS GOING TO A MOD THIS YEAR. I HOPE TO SEE JOHN RUNNING AT THE ROCK. HAVE YOUR GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR JOHN BOHN.

:D JUSTIN FRANKS

John Bohn is a good man.

I have known Jonh Bonh for a long time and he is a great man. He is nice to all of his fans and he loves kids. I can't wait to see him race this year.

IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG BOYS THEN STAY IN THE STANDS.

re

we just finished up johns mod we will take it to high caliber next week to get lettered the car looks very good has chrome sides and blue top we have just started on chris's street stock and we are still waiting on his new dirt works .

Since John Bohn blows......

maybe he can blow you............to the track.........faster......on your bicycle.............roflmao

CHRIS BOYD IS A GOOD DRIVER AT SFCR AND I ENJOY WATCHING CHRIS RACING AT ANY RACE TRACKS.

QUE PASA

oops sorry dean

sorry dean i for got about your portapower i will get it to you as soon as i can. and hey sprintfan32 next time you are at a track were we are come and meet us and ask for matt carlyon

Thanks Matt. Could you remind him of my CV products modular drive assymbly, its one of those multi piece crankshaft pullies. I need it real bad.

this kid que pasa and sprint32 are the same persons,plus has other names,don't fall into his trap,he needs to be banned

If they are the same person, they are, like many others on stlracing, just adding posts and attention to you guys and your struggling race track.

Sprint Fan32 and Que Pasa is not the same persons and do not have the same names on stlracing.

Have a good day SPRINTED

:p QUE PASA

Back