Chris Soutiea Wins!/mo/ill Dodge Dealers Hard Charger Award

don hoener

don hoener
Congradulations Chris!

Chris Will Recieve His Check For $200 In Pre Race Ceremonies Next Saturday Night!

CONGRATS!!!!
To the C4 crew. Good job gentelman. That will ALMOST cover dirtgirls bar bill for one night.
Dennis

She don't even have to order it's waiting for her when she gets there. I noticed the more she drinks the better her bowling gets.

Chris hammered the wall during hot laps and didn't even run his heat. That car was severely torn up on the right front when he came in....they worked their asses off on that thing to get it back out for the feature. Congrats guys.

Way to go, Chris, Gus, Vince, Lisa, Rocky & Crew! Things are lookin much better! Good Luck next week, Brad

I was needless to say VERY pleased with Chris. There was more of the Soutiea CURSE after the feature. One of the plug wires was off after the race :( Chewin He did hammer that wall pretty good didn't he :( And these are some of the hardest working boys with the budget we have. It was nice to see smiles on their faces as to disgust. I guess that will keep them motivated for alittle while longer :)

Dennis you got that right about the special services at The Arnold Bowl. And yes Andy I have a TAB. It's all in who you know. I show up and there she is with a beer and water... God love that Patti she knows a thirsty girl when she see's one. ;)

I hope Chris and Gussie and the guys have continued GOOD LUCK....
Hey Trashdog you know anyone who can scare aware " THE SOUTIEA CURSE ? "

Congrats!!!

Great Job Guys!!!!

Dirtgirl-what's up with the beer and water? :D
Gotta love a beer drinker with a bowling problem! :eek: :p

I only drink the beer because Dennis is to cheap to buy me my whiskey :eek:
But that Patty his wife has my drink there when I walk in the door. A woman who knows how to make money so her husband can go racing :eek: :D ;)
And Dennis is right the more I drink the better he gets :eek: I mean the better I bowl ... lol!!!!

DENNIS,

I BETTER GET A TAB, OR I MIGHT START BOWLING! :eek: NOW YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT WOULD YA'? :D BUT THEN AGAIN, MY BETTER HALF WOULD PUT ME IN THE POOR HOUSE! :(

DIRTGIRL,

THAT CURSE MUST BE A MUTHA' IF CANADIAN HUNTER AND DIET COKE WITH A LITTLE BUDDIE LIGHT MIXED IN CAN'T WASH IT AWAY! :confused: :cool: ;) MAYBE WE NEED TO CONDUCT AN OFFICIAL CEREMONY?? WE COULD SACRIFICE RALPH??? :D

Congrats

Congratulations to Chris and the whole Soutiea Racing Team. Keep up the good work! Hopefully we will get a chance to head over to Pevely and visit you and Rocky soon!

Back