Christmas came early for me

That's it???

WHAT the heck is that? You can't just leave us all hanging.
Mike, you have to tell us what it is...........................................

Did I heer a hint of mabe more than one?

Congratulations Mike an the New Mouther to Be. Wish you many years of health & happynes. remember Mike the first comes any time the second one is 9 months later.:)

Even better than a ministock...

Congrats to you guys. That news is even better than a new ministock.
Just think what Christmas will be like next year.
Happy Holidays to both of you.

Crystal

Thank you everyone. We have been waiting for this for a long time now. I am hoping for a boy and she is hoping for a girl.

Yes you did hear a hint of maybe more than one upsidedown. If this happens Mr. Nickelson has already volunteered to babysit with the agreement to not bring up Chevys. ;) :p :D I can't have him converting my kid to a Chevy.

This is Mike's wife Melissa. I just wanted to thank everyone for there congratulations. We are so excited. As Mike said we have been looking forward to this day for a long time know. Thanks again. We will keep you updated. Thanks, Melissa

"Now that's a Christmas blessing!"

Congrats to you both. You will never know how you made it without having a child. You'll forget about your wants and only worry about theirs. It adds something special to your life, like a new meaning. You will no longer be just Mike or Melissa you will be Mom & Dad, and what a sweet sound it is the first time you hear the little one say it. GOD Bless, Marty

Congratulations, Mike & Melissa

If there is two maybe it will be a boy & girl. May God bless you with healthy babies.:) :)

Back