Christmas Party/ Awards Banquet

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Will be at Club 67 in Bonne Terrre on SATURDAY December 13th at 6PM. We will eat off the menu and those who prefer an alcoholic beverage can go to the bar. Pay for your own - no door charge or admission fee.

December 16th is a Tuesday. Treasurer for one day and already messing the numbers up. :D :D

Will there be dinner before the awards because I know the Nickelson and Harper crew will not be there until around 7. We have a family Christmas Party that day in St. Gen.

Booooy - just for that you'd better start double checking your payout checks! I'll be transposing numbers left and right - and only on yours! LOL!! Sorry about that - typo - hit the 6 instead of the 3, please forgive me.

Just for you guys, we'll do the awards after dinner so you can make it.

T

Don't worry, that'll give Ruch enough time to get good and buzzed before he accepts his award. May just make him give a speech too. Now that would be entertaining! lol!

Hey, this will be my first RAMS Christmas party... I was at the hospital last year when we had our first one... Are we all going to bring presents and sing too!!!

I can get a kareoke machine...... Wolf sings Jingle Bells!!!

Originally posted by Millsey
Don't forget my Christmas present...
well me and SHANNON was putting some money to get you something from DR JOHN"S man that candy is expensive in there!!!

(man them blow up dolls cost a lot):eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

Back