Claiming Pro-4's ????????

Hey, you might as well. It would not be the only pointless sh!t disturbing post on this site.

Well Nathan, I had it all written, and then thought what's the use... officials say one thing at the beginning of the season and then never follow through. So why bother...the only thing that would happen is I'd end up ticking off an official or certain other drivers, and they already wonder who I am. So why waste the effort, things will never change. But you do have a valid point...there is a lot of useless cr@p on here.

Hope to see you back out there tomorrow... missed ya this past Saturday.:D

I think Nathan has 2 accounts and is on here talking to himself.:D

See you all tomorrow.

Jason Crump

Nathan, I don't need to hide behind a screen name.;)

Multiple identities are fun...

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a schizophrenic
And so am I"

(from "What About Bob?")

Ok guys...this isn't Crump, Portel, or even Trey...But it is nice to know you're curious as to who I am. Cause I know who each one of you are...LOL ! I'm not anyone you have to worry about on the track. I'm just there to pay my pit pass so the track can make money and to get my few points for being in a heat and hopefully get points for the feature.

And sisnce everyone is wondereing about what the post I was gonna originally make was...here is a portion of it....

This was originally posted back on 4/7/08...but it bares repeating.....:mad: (at the bottom you will see the original post by an official)

At the beginning of the season, an official came around to the pits and informed us that THEY were gonna "claim" cars that were obviously not "stock" cars. When a car jumps by turns 1 and 2 to a full 4-5 car lengths a head of the next leading car... it's pretty obvious that it's not running stock. SOMETHING has been tweaked out on the car. And it's not fair to the rest of the Pro-4's that we have to compete against a car like that.

What ever happened to the officials doing what they said they were gonna do??? Are they going to wait to the very last race of the season to follow through on doing what they said they would do? By then it's to late for the rest of us to move up in points to any decent position. Come on, fair is fair...let's make this a legit race for the rest of us. Just cause this particular car/driver hasn't won a championship in all the years he's raced... doesn't mean that he should be allowed to cheat it up just to do so this season. OR... maybe the officials feel that if they LET him win the championship this season...maybe he won't return next season and then the Pro-4 class will once again be fair for all the other drivers. I just wanna know why did the officials come around and even say anything if they weren't gonna back up their words????? :confused:

With that being said...I want to congratulate the other top 10 drivers in the Pro-4 division.... Congrats for a fun, fair and legit race season.... Crump, Brewer, the Buechtings, Range, Portell, Marquitz and Johnson!!! Hang in there..someday you guys might have a fair chance!!! As for the rest of us... it will be nice to know we too might have a better chance at moving up in the points too! Good luck to you all!;):D

This was written by an official..... but I highlighted the important things....
#1 $500.00 and exchange of a running feature finishing car.
#2 $600.00 outright made by any racer or spectator.
#3 Officials must approve all claims.
#4 Officials may claim any car at any time.
#5 Claim must be made in cash to Protest Man within 15 minutes of final feature race.
#5 No one can make more than one claim per season.
#6 Claimed car may not be claimed again for 2 complete race nights.
#7 Refusal of claim will result in a suspension of car and driver for 4 race nights.
#8 Car is claimed less seat, seat belts, window net and fuel cell

If anyone feels that they are being cheated then by all means a claim needs to be made!!!!! We don't want to look like the bad one...you guys need to do it!!! Or haven't you noticed the obvious??:confused:

Also I would not take the "rumors" lightheartedly!!!!! What rumor?? it's pretty clear to the rest of us things aren't fair... it's just no body wants to look like a bad a** to make the claim.:eek:

So...now what's gonna happen???????? :confused:

Well,

I read the post at @ 7:05am and it was edited by 7:30am. And it was a long post, which was very well written/spoken. So I know they had to have started it by 6:30am.

Whoever Mystery Racer is........ They must get up real early in the morning.
Glad you deleted it though, I dont want Homer thinkin it was me that posted it.

Well,

I read the post at @ 7:05am and it was edited by 7:30am. And it was a long post, which was very well written/spoken. So I know they had to have started it by 6:30am.

Glad you deleted it though, I dont want Homer thinkin it was me that posted it.

Nope....wasn't you Gary! But wouldn't you like to know who it was????? And who said anything specifically about "Homer"...I tried to NOT name names.... But you are welcome to think it's who ever you like!

Multiple identities are fun...

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a schizophrenic
And so am I"

(from "What About Bob?")

That is great stuff, I read this shortly after you wrote it (9:45) and was still laughing about it at 11:00am. That needs to go on the back of a race car.:D

By the way the person in question has dad alot of trouble lately and every week we get closer and closer to him in points. If someone claims him then thats that, but I sure would like to beat him just by being consistant. My car is handling better than it ever has and I think I can catch him, and Jake is only 21 points away and that is only one mistake away from taking the lead in the championship. Don't look now Jake but here I come. ;). Again good luck to all on Saturday.

Jason Crump

That is great stuff, I read this shortly after you wrote it (9:45) and was still laughing about it at 11:00am. That needs to go on the back of a race car.:D

I'd put it on the back of mine but then no one would ever get the chance to read it....:eek:

Edit: No, I take that back, I have been lapped once or twice, so that would give someone the opportunity!

I'd put it on the back of mine but then no one would ever get the chance to read it....:eek:

Edit: No, I take that back, I have been lapped once or twice, so that would give someone the opportunity!

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a schizophrenic
And so am I"

I've been lapped more than once or twice....so maybe it should go on the rear of my car...LOL That way EVERYONE could get the chance to read it!!! :p

Crump- I think the mystery racer was talking about you dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- I have a present for ya. I won it in a golf tournament and thought immediatly of you. Alex said we should burn it..... I said nahhhhhh lets give it to Crump.

And for the record. I only named Homer in my earlier post because he has led the points all year. I have nothing against him,have no beef with him, and in no way trying to start any trouble.

I am on this site for mere fun, and to keep connected with my fellow racers. I did not start and was not affiliated with the mystery racer's post in any way, shape, or form. Please note that for the record.

Trey (Racenut)- Can you help me with a legal disclosure for my statement?:cool:

Gary, how's this:

"By participating in this thread, the participant knowingly acknowledges and agrees that Mr. Gary Range is not Mystery Racer nor is he in any way associated with said Mystery Racer, nor does Mr. Range know the identity of Mystery Racer. The participant further acknowledges and agrees that any comment by Mr. Range regarding the statements contained in Mystery Racer's post is strictly intended for entertainment purposes only, and by so commenting Mr. Range neither associates with nor agrees to any view expressed or implied by Mystery Racer's post."

That will be $327.46. ;) Actually, I probably owe you some free legal work for tolerating all of my rookie questions.

OMG....Gary you take this stuff WAY to serious... Look at all the other remarks that the others, including myself have made. And we're not worried about the legal repercussions. Life is WAY to short to be so serious!!!

Besides...who cares who "Mystery Racer" is? He just spoke up and voiced his own personal opinion, which I pretty sure isn't a crime...yet! Sometimes people have the courage to say things that most others don't want to or are hesitant to say in the first place.

I don't personally know the dude, but bravo to him for knowing his rights to say what's on his mind.

Oh, and Trey...dear buddy of mine...lol..should I ever need legal advice...can I give you a call? Not that I'm expecting any trouble, but it never hurts to have friends in high places....hahaha!:D

Gary, how's this:

"By participating in this thread, the participant knowingly acknowledges and agrees that Mr. Gary Range is not Mystery Racer nor is he in any way associated with said Mystery Racer, nor does Mr. Range know the identity of Mystery Racer. The participant further acknowledges and agrees that any comment by Mr. Range regarding the statements contained in Mystery Racer's post is strictly intended for entertainment purposes only, and by so commenting Mr. Range neither associates with nor agrees to any view expressed or implied by Mystery Racer's post."

That will be $327.46. ;) Actually, I probably owe you some free legal work for tolerating all of my rookie questions.

You forgot... My name is Gary Range and I approve this ad at the end. :cool:

Man Trey...... that's good Stuff. I'll send u a hot-check in the mail for that verbage.

I'm saving that as my signature for all my posts.

JP- Thanks for the addition.

It reminds me of DirtGirl. For those of you that do not know Lisa,you have to meet her, she is awesome. But anyway she sends out a broadcast message on here every year before the banquet apologizing UPFRONT for anyone she offends, upsets, or "pees" off at the banquet. It is priceless.

Jackie..... I'm relaxed. BTW Thanks for taking Heth to Bingo the other night. Although she didnt share any of her $13.00 winnings. My question is .......... did you find Star a good date there? Can't believe Star Racer went to BINGO! OMG- that is too funny.

star went to bingo

Dude Bingo was awesome!! I won $15.00 and almost won another time-long story on that lol. Hether scared the s-h-i-t out of me bc when she won she screamed and like knocked me off the chair- quite hilarious!!

I took offense to that post the first time it circulated and I feel the same way this time! Are you saying that just because someone wins a few features in a row that means they're a cheater??? A driver is always identified by the car he drives, afterall. Omission of the champion's name in the congratulations implies they feel he was cheating. Quote-"With that being said...I want to congratulate the other top 10 drivers in the Pro-4 division.... Congrats for a fun, fair and legit race season.... Crump, Brewer, the Buechtings, Range, Portell, Marquitz and Johnson!!! Hang in there..someday you guys might have a fair chance!!! As for the rest of us... it will be nice to know we too might have a better chance at moving up in the points too! Good luck to you all!"

Last year's Pro-4 championship car is out there again this year. It was sold as it was during the season last year - no changes to motor, tranny, etc. It's a top performing car again this year with a talented young driver behind its wheel. If that car was/is so "cheated up" than why isn't it taking more feature wins this season? (And I don't mean that as an insult to Jake, either). It took Chris a couple of years and alot of hard work, along with stringent maintenance on that car and practice, practice, practice to get it right. He's going through the same "honeymoon" period in the modified class now....just ask him. It will take him awhile to find his niche, but once he does watch out!

So, Mystery Racer, you need to come out of that paper bag mask you're hiding behind if you're gonna toss around accusations like that!:mad:

Sorry....

I took offense to that post the first time it circulated and I feel the same way this time! Are you saying that just because someone wins a few features in a row that means they're a cheater??? I'm sorry if you took offense, this seems to be a touchie subject with you and I apologize...it was not directed to you personally or your son!... your son, and the car he drove last year and that is being driven this year never "jumped a head by 4-5 car lengths by turns 1 and 2"...that's what I said in this beginning post. Your son and the guy running the car this year apparently won on talent...cause they aren't blatantly several car lengths out in front from the very start, nor are the other heat/feature winners. It's always a close race when the Buechtinging kid, Crump, Marquitz or any of the others win a race.

So, Mystery Racer, you need to come out of that paper bag mask you're hiding behind if you're gonna toss around accusations like that!:mad:
My name is Steve Martin... hence the "Paper bag" theme...

And I thought this was still a place to voice our opinions..or do I need approval for that too?

Back