Classes Approved for 2006

Millsey

By the way, the two promoters for the Fredericktown Raceway will be Terry Flanagan and Curley DeBold. We met tonight and here are the classes approved for 2006.

CARS Late Models
Modifieds (IMCA style)
Pure Streets
RAMS Mini Stocks
Dwarf cars
Hornets (new class)

Any questions about the track should contact Jeff Mills at (573) 747-0566.

Congratulations, Terry and Curley! Best of luck to you, although I know you'll do a fine job.

Good luck on the re-opening of the track. What time will it be starting if there is going to be 6 classes? Some of us have to work saturdays!!!

pwracing said:
Good luck on the re-opening of the track. What time will it be starting if there is going to be 6 classes? Some of us have to work saturdays!!!
Thanks Tom! By the way, I was so sorry to hear about your father. You have my sincere sympathy.

Thank you, Millsey. I got way behind on things at the shop with all that was going on, but still intend on doing my part should you guys be in need of some volunteer work at the track. Merry Christmas to everybody. The ROCK opening is a pretty good present to everybody!

2006 season

Millsey, I put a post on about not opening in 2006, I will gladly eat that post with no hesitation. We will be there to race every fri. Will help to keep track viable also. Did terry & curley know when the track will open, April, May, ?,?. PEACE

CAUTION: PUT MIND IN GEAR BERORE STARTING ENGINE, DRIVE SAFE AND BUCKLE UP IT`S THE LAW
Over 2,000 millitary fatalities in Iraq war since 2003

Play day is set for March 24 with season opener on March 31st.... Car show on March 18th at Chuck's Short Stop in Fredericktown....

think about it millsey

5 or 6 classes is way to many for any race track let alone the rock. out of respect for the neighbors the show should be over by 11oclock at the latest but actually shoot for 1oclock and that cant be done with 5 or 6 classes of car. second get classes of cars there that can pay their own way purse wise if not you will be cutting that class because of low car count. the cars latemodel series is awesome but your not going to get the full field you need to make it work. malden is going to be racing them so there wont be many coming from that area.like i said 4 classes is plenty if there is one thing racers and racefans dont like is being at the track way longer than necessary

I don't have to think about it. Two years ago we ran the UMP Late Models, Sportsmen, Modifieds, Pure Streets, RAMS Mini Stocks and most of the time another group of anything from ATVs to wannabees and we always got out of there at a decent time and back then we included trophy dashes for ALL classes.... So we are going to be just fine.

gizmo46 said:
way to many classes dont know if ill make the trip that mutch with that many classes

Mr. Smith, not everyone can be as lucky as you to race a class that practically every track has. Six may be a little much. I would have stopped at five. But, I give props to Fredericktown Raceway for looking out for the "little guys in the support divisions".

JACK said:
Mr. Smith, not everyone can be as lucky as you to race a class that practically every track has. Six may be a little much. I would have stopped at five. But, I give props to Fredericktown Raceway for looking out for the "little guys in the support divisions".
Thank you.... Plus, there are no guarantees on anything right now. If for some reason a class does not come together we might have to drop them.

Back