Clay County Speedway

pkracer

pkracer
Can Anybody Come To Ccs And Outrun Chad Kinder In His Pierce Car ???

Maybe if Bloomquist brought his modified, but seriously I think that Denny Shwartz can beat him and maybe Scott Weber. Jimmy Owens too but he doesn't run mods much anymore.

Now Now Now Mr Jones Fan!!!! The Only Way Bloomer Would Beat Him Is If He Brought His Late Model And That Is On A Good Night!! Kinder Just Can't Be Beat Hear At Ccs. Brought To U By A Proud New Sponsor!!!!

Was just joking about Bloomquist, but Bloomer did win the mod race at Batesville for $100,000. Would like to know how many mods they have been getting the last couple of weeks. I may go for the late model show this week.

well now im sure he is good i know that he is good but he can be beat if these guys would race there on a weekly bases i know that he would get beat :D but until he does good luck kinder

ACT 91 your to TIGHT to give anybody anything.Whatever you are sponsoring you must of had it given to ya by someone else.LOL..........................................................................

Its kinda tough for a guy to just drop into another guys house and beat him. Chad does know the track like the back of his hand. Perfect example is when he comes to pevely. He I haven't seen him do much with guys like Weber there. No disrespect to Chad, he is a good driver and is tough to beat.

Swappin Paint, Chad Has Only Been To Pevely In A Lightning Car. We Are Talkin About The New Pierce Car!!! Yes Scotty Is A Very Good Driver And Runs Well Here At Ccs Also. But Since Chad Has Got His New Pierce Car I Haven't Seen Him Go To Places Other Than Ccs And Dominate Like He Has Been Doing With The Pierce Car!!!

o and i about forgot BABB FAN ain't seen ya for awhile were have ya been hidin??? still got the dish pan hands..LOL and yes we are a proud new sponsor!!!

Act 91 your puncuation is TERRIBLE!! LOL..... Hey!!! If your in the mood to throw money around why dont you make a BOUNTY on Kinder at ccs!!Say if anybody can come and beat Kinder that they will get an extra $100.00 I will go in with ya just to see if they can.They probably wont but lets make it interesting......SEE YA FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that Weber,Walsh,Bittle could get him......These guys can fly and anyone could get beat on any night...I dont think he is god so he could get beat..... Dont mean to act cocky about it...

Way to go PK RACER you have opened up a can of worms now!!!!!What!! You post once and then you SHUT UP!!! I have never known you to SHUT UP!!! LOL..

Is this "lil stump" or the BOSS man replying as ACT 91 ???? If it is "lil stump" I can understand the puncuation then.............. lol................................

SOUNDS LIKE act91 IS JUMPING ON THE KINDER BAND WAGON. I WAS WOUNDERING IF THOSE NEW PIERCE CARS COME WITH TRACTION CONTROL, OR DO YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT SEPERATE????

This is sound man number 3!! i know that chad kinder doesn't have traction control but i do believe there is one car here at ccs that has it. BABB FAN{aka DISH PAN HANDS} i don't have time to play with u on here anymore SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK!!! One other thing this is my own opinion but i have never seen WALSH run any good.

Hey "lil stump" I know for a fact what kinda work you do..Thank goodness for oil changes and brake jobs or you would not have a job...lol.....Anyway if you would spend more time working then you do typing on this message board you might make more than $3.00 a hour.lol.......Hey I do need help though with that new project I was telling you about probably in about 2 weeks when I have to take all the washer,dryer's back.That is if you have time between typing and working!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S UP WITH THE TRACTION CONTROL COMMENT ABOUT KINDER ????

COME ON PK RACER HE STARTS WINNING WITH A NEW CAR AND PEOPLE START ASSUMING THE WORST.....

I think you are right Riggs Racing.One of them gave Kinder a good run last time he was here.I believe Cole was running the 81r modified.He is a little more familiar with the track now maybe he will give Kinder a challenge.It will be good to see the Cole brothers racing at Clay County Speedway.SEE YA FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back