Cleaning out the garage !! 4 wheeler, lift, and more !

Racin_4

Ive got to get this stuff out of the garage so here it goes.

Snap-On mid rise lift:

This handy lift is portable meaning you can easily move it through out the shop, and is not anchored in one place. It is in very good shape no fluid leaks what so ever. The lift unit has some overspray on it that has collected over the years but works great. It plugs into a regular 110 outlet and the power unit is electric over hydraulic. This thing worked great for working on the racecar and is excellent for tire work, brake work, body work, oil changes, etc. I would like to get $ 1200.00 for it but no reasonable offer will be refused. I have put a link to Snap-Ons web site for a picture and more info down below.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item...&group_ID=1711&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

1999 Polaris 300 X-Plorer 4 wheeler

1999 Polaris 300 4 wheeler, 4 wheel drive tires are like brand new. This unit has very little hours on it and runs like a champ. Bike has been maintained and is very clean. I would start this one out at $ 2500.00

1975 440 Bombardier snow mobile

Snowmobile is in pretty decent shape for its age, it runs excellent but the body needs a little work. Track is in really good shape. It gets up to 60 mph on packed snow, and is a blast to ride.
$300.00 obo takes this

If interested in any of these items, please leave a message on this post and I will reply or just private message me. Thanks for looking !

Back